Recruiting DEV - Make CMS and EMU #Paid.

Emrah

Dec 12, 2016
Looking for developer/s.
I want someone to make a unique CMS and EMULATOR.
Possibilities for a contract for further projects or payment for each jobs by need.
Paying trough Paypal or bank transfer.

For further information feel free to contact me trough skype
@[email protected]

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Wrong section @Wess

OT: Honestly pal there's not much people around here who can develop or make a unique CMS or emulator, that's why every retro looks the same these days. Popular hotels only get so many users and different features because their development team can actually develop and they've been online for 3-5 years.

9/10 they'll use a CMS structure that's already been made or a base of an emulator whether it's Plus or Arcturus since these two and the main emulators that people are using for R63B these days.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Wrong section @Wess

OT: Honestly pal there's not much people around here who can develop or make a unique CMS or emulator, that's why every retro looks the same these days. Popular hotels only get so many users and different features because their development team can actually develop and they've been online for 3-5 years.

9/10 they'll use a CMS structure that's already been made or a base of an emulator whether it's Plus or Arcturus since these two and the main emulators that people are using for R63B these days.
Don't waste your time on the OP he doesn't understand shit.

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
Looking for developer/s.
I want someone to make a unique CMS and EMULATOR.
Possibilities for a contract for further projects or payment for each jobs by need.
Paying trough Paypal or bank transfer.

For further information feel free to contact me trough skype
@[email protected]
If you're only looking for someone to do the front-end part of the cms I can do that. I can't do back-end however though

Users who are viewing this thread