Destiny

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
I played Destiny 1 the year it came out pretty sure it was in the same month, pretty good game, they may have messed it up quite a bit with the things they were doing but I liked Destiny 1 because it's a game with lore and history (through Grimoire) which just makes the game feel sort of life-like in a sense not forgetting it's an FPS which just adds to the liking that much more, I'm personally pumped for Destiny 2 I played the BETA and could feel the difference between both games, they aimed for it to be a completely different game and they've done it pretty well, can't wait for release.

Anyone else getting Destiny 2?

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
Destiny looks like a pretty neat MMO mechanically and graphically, but the story and lore in incredibly lacklustre unless you read Grimoire cards, which is just plain laziness if you ask me. Though, they're supposedly putting a lot more effort in that department with 2 and it's on PC. PogChamp

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
Destiny looks like a pretty neat MMO mechanically and graphically, but the story and lore in incredibly lacklustre unless you read Grimoire cards, which is just plain laziness if you ask me. Though, they're supposedly putting a lot more effort in that department with 2 and it's on PC. PogChamp

Yeah, I completely agree. They could've implemented the lore into the game better with Destiny 1, you'd have to visit their website if you were interested in the lore which was pretty stupid. But they've taken in everything and are implementing the lore into the game with Destiny 2 which is a great change to be fair. Haha, I'm personally a console player but apparently PC is going to be good, better frames than console I believe etc.

Users who are viewing this thread