[Design] Group badge maker revcms (working coded)

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Hey guys, I found out this awesome habbo fansite/forum and i saw an addon they had to make group badges.
Check it out!

Screenie:
m45kSxA.png

Someone should look into this on putting this into a cms to making a group.

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
The link is not working

This post if from 2015. This however is something very common and can be found very easily through the use of a google search. It's worth maybe having another look through some sections on this forum as there has possibly been a more recent release. The user who posted this also has not been seen since 2016 and therefore probably won't be able to help.

SweetKote

Mar 26, 2018
This post if from 2015. This however is something very common and can be found very easily through the use of a google search. It's worth maybe having another look through some sections on this forum as there has possibly been a more recent release. The user who posted this also has not been seen since 2016 and therefore probably won't be able to help.

Sorry Sir..yah i been searching but the problem is i try already to insert and active the thing, but it not working.I need help on that and i use r63A hotel.

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
Sorry Sir..yah i been searching but the problem is i try already to insert and active the thing, but it not working.I need help on that and i use r63A hotel.

R63A hotel?? Wow okay. Can't say I see many of them around :O

Users who are viewing this thread