[DELETED][Prj Foton Mini] Reality Edit CMS , Emulator & Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageQuit

Oct 16, 2013
I am sorry... Only STABLE emulator? You realise this is REALITYRP EMU!! One of the least, if not the least stable emulators around!!
You obviously miss judged my comment!!. I'm basically saying it's the only <u>RP-EMU</u> out there, no others are out there to even consider commenting on. None that are finished or even worth looking at because of the same boring reality base. Unless the Sockets get re-wrote and the errors get fixed.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
You obviously miss judged my comment!!. I'm basically saying it's the only <u>RP-EMU</u> out there, no others are out there to even consider commenting on. None that are finished or even worth looking at because of the same boring reality base. Unless the Sockets get re-wrote and the errors get fixed.
Vice is a better Reality edit. Blackbird is an ok emulator for r63b RP.

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
This thread is OLD, and in regards to all the files for this: I've deleted them as the emulator itself is trash (reality emu).
If anybody has the files, I highly suggest you
do not use them, as they are a plague, and you are better off not using anything at all than make an RP with them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please close this thread @Sledmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread