[DELETED][Prj Foton Mini] Reality Edit CMS , Emulator & Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryancrowder

Aug 8, 2014
ok thx @Rogify if anyone knows how to set this up on a vps it would be great as i tried but failed. preferably iis... if so please add my skype: habboryanz

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Just wonderin, Which SQLConnector do you need? I cant work out which one? None are working?

If you're using XAMPP it should work fine other than that if you're using a VPS: MySQL Community Edition would work just fine.

biancstubac

Dec 11, 2014
the emu doesnt work it says missing mysql.data or something that it cant check idek.... but when i open rage emu has red thingy on it.

Explote

Jun 3, 2011
Any idea how to get energy working on this? When hit, shoot etc energy doesnt go down when it should -2

AndyADAM

Sep 20, 2013
Its a good release. But I suggeset you move onto Plus Emu (Which i am doing right now) to edit and add features. Atleast it came out great :p

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I might make a thing like this, but taking an already developed emulator and doing a large RevCMS edit. If anybody who can edit emulators wishes to help, add me (contact info in signature).

clienta

Oct 26, 2011
How do i give myself a job? when i change jobrank to 6 my client wont work on that user..

Ok changed my groupid to 3, now imma cop but :112 wont work. it says that there are no cops online

Okay when i click "Call The Police" i get an alert, but when i do :911 it tells me that there are 0 cops on duty..

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
How do i give myself a job? when i change jobrank to 6 my client wont work on that user..

Ok changed my groupid to 3, now imma cop but :112 wont work. it says that there are no cops online

Okay when i click "Call The Police" i get an alert, but when i do :911 it tells me that there are 0 cops on duty..
I am not really understanding you. These files will not be perfect...

clienta

Oct 26, 2011
Okay.

In 'users' i changed my groupid to 3 and my jobid to 4, so imma cop now. but when someone type :911 it tells the user that there are 0 Cops on duty, even if i am working. But when i click "Call the police" -< this tabs i get an alert that says "User needs help in 'roomid', so :911 wont work for me..

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Okay.

In 'users' i changed my groupid to 3 and my jobid to 4, so imma cop now. but when someone type :911 it tells the user that there are 0 Cops on duty, even if i am working. But when i click "Call the police" -< this tabs i get an alert that says "User needs help in 'roomid', so :911 wont work for me..
Then leave it or find someone good with emulators? To be fair, by using this pack you wont create a perfect roleplay anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread