[DELETED][Prj Foton Mini] Reality Edit CMS , Emulator & Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
THREAD REDUNDANT, MODERATOR PLEASE CLOSE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,
I decided to do a small edit of RealityRP Emulator, as the increase in people looking to open an RP has risen significantly, but without decent enough support in doing so, (i.e provisions of the correct files etc), people are unable to do so. I am also releasing it, as I no longer plan to open a r63 hotel, just going to be working with r63B from then on.
Thus I'm releasing my edit, which has most things you need to get your RP up and running.
This is an ongoing development, I will be posting updates, fixes & features frequently for it.
-------

Screenshots

Features I have coded (CMS)[/B]
[•] Business Pages & Corp Manager(Job apply not coded yet)
[•] Topstats/Leaderboards
[•] Gang Topstats/Leaderboards
[•] Character Summary Page
[•] XP Progress
[•] News commenting

Features I have coded (EMULATOR)
[•] Gang System (Turfs not coded yet)
[•] XP System, (Earn XP from killing, hitting etc)
[•] Minigames : ~~ You earn GamePoints from each Minigame - CW: CP - Brawl: BP - MW: MP
- Color wars 100% (Rooms not done however, you can do them yourself ^_^)
- Brawl 100% (Brawl room is 167 & Must have Black Gate)

- Mafia Wars (Coming soon)
Note: When you step into gate in color wars it doesn't save your look when you go to a different room, I'll fix that later.

[•] Weaponry - MP5, Sniper, Shotgun, Bat & More
[•] Dragon Powerups ~~ You can change all the odds in RPMisc.cs (It is currently set at 1/7)
[•] Random Disconnections & Emulator Crashes - I've fixed some threads that caused random disconnections & emulator crashes, however it is still possible for them to occur, if it does occur, feel free to tell me what caused it, by sending me the log file & I will try my best to fix the issue in the next release.
-------------------------------

Alot of the aspects in the emulator are not cached, as I'm not bothered to spend so much time working on this emulator when I have other project(s) going on (Project Foton II: ), however it still does the job & quite decently, nothing amazing as, as you know, its Reality.

Download Link: link removed as files delete and emulator out-dated
Mirror: link removed as files delete and emulator out-dated
NOTE:
I will NOT be providing anybody with a download link, so don't PM me. this development has ended along with RageRP. If you have this emulator already, I highly recommend you do not use it.

------------------------------------------------------------

Credits
Me - 50% Emu features listed & more

Kryptos - 30% RevCMS
Divide/Ben - 20% RealityRP Emulator

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I might check out how you coded jobs, since I released CryRP yesterday for AstrpRP which lacked job manager because I didn't know how to go about doing it.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Good effort although I don't see why you've even considered dedicating time to this considering Reality is shit and isn't even worth working on.
You probably could of made your own Roleplay emulator with the time you've spent on this lmao.

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
Good effort although I don't see why you've even considered dedicating time to this considering Reality is shit and isn't even worth working on.
You probably could of made your own Roleplay emulator with the time you've spent on this lmao.
I mentioned why, if you didn't see, its because its for the Community, that have continually requested the release of a decent RP emulator with gangs etc, not saying Reality is good, but it does the job for newcomers to RP.
I didn't spend much time, only about 4 hours in total coding all the features, but that was spread over a few days, about a week when I was free for a few minutes before/after studying, didn't put any effort into it, as you can see non of it is cached.
With the time I spent on this, its factual to say I could have made some progress on my current emulator project, however, nothing too amazing, as I like to do things to perfection.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
I mentioned why, if you didn't see, its because its for the Community, that have continually requested the release of a decent RP emulator with gangs etc, not saying Reality is good, but it does the job for newcomers to RP.
I didn't spend much time, only about 4 hours in total coding all the features, but that was spread over a few days, about a week when I was free for a few minutes before/after studying, didn't put any effort into it, as you can see non of it is cached.
With the time I spent on this, its factual to say I could have made some progress on my current emulator project, however, nothing too amazing, as I like to do things to perfection.
One question though.. Does the community really deserve it? lmao

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
One question though.. Does the community really deserve it? lmao
Not really, just feel bad for a few people who are desperate to be staff on RP's but hey why not make your own. Besides I wasn't gunna use these files in future, so meh.

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
Code:
if (Session.CharacterInfo.Username != "Jerry" && Session.CharacterInfo.Username.Contains("Ying") == false)
  {
  return true;
  }

Doesn't look like this was designed for the community?..
That was there ages ago, just forgot to remove it big deal.

EDIT: Has anyone managed to get this fully set up, im curious to know if all is well.

Last edited:

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
This looks pretty decent not going to lie, I'm not really wanting an RP but I'll be sure to see if it works and feed it back to you :)

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
That was there ages ago, just forgot to remove it big deal.

EDIT: Has anyone managed to get this fully set up, im curious to know if all is well.
Big deal? It is pretty big because people can sign up and get access to certain features of the Emulator that they're not meant to. An EXPLOIT is a big deal. (But I also see why they're their is some places).

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
Big deal? It is pretty big because people can sign up and get access to certain features of the Emulator that they're not meant to. An EXPLOIT is a big deal. (But I also see why they're their is some places).
Remove it yourself instead of telling the whole public moron.
EDIT: its not an exploit so don't call it one, it was put there when rageRP was up to prevent other staff members from using it, moron. Even if someone would do it, its not like they'll have the ability to ban people, remove it and stop crying.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Code:
if (Session.CharacterInfo.Username != "Jerry" && Session.CharacterInfo.Username.Contains("Ying") == false)
  {
  return true;
  }

Doesn't look like this was designed for the community?..
I did that because from preventing staff members from abusing it so why not fix it yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread