Decent camera and mic

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Hello. Basically I'm after a decent (not too expensive) camera that's will accept an external wireless mic system

So I need:
  • Decent camera
  • Decent wireless mic system

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hello. Basically I'm after a decent (not too expensive) camera that's will accept an external wireless mic system

So I need:
  • Decent camera
  • Decent wireless mic system
Erm, a decent camera I have well I have two but they are the Canon Powershot SX510. Its cheap, easy for beginners. Its a bridge camera so its easy to operator. I have an Nikon D3200 which is really good and cheap. I brought mine with a tripod for £200. Uh, the microphone idk I don't really use microphones expert from my Blue Yeti for my gaming.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Erm, a decent camera I have well I have two but they are the Canon Powershot SX510. Its cheap, easy for beginners. Its a bridge camera so its easy to operator. I have an Nikon D3200 which is really good and cheap. I brought mine with a tripod for £200. Uh, the microphone idk I don't really use microphones expert from my Blue Yeti for my gaming.

Thanks for reply. I'm looking for a really decent camera that accepted external mics. Don't think a bridge camera will do. However I've looked at the d3200 it looks a decent one but wasn't sure

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Thanks for reply. I'm looking for a really decent camera that accepted external mics. Don't think a bridge camera will do. However I've looked at the d3200 it looks a decent one but wasn't sure
The microphones on the D3200 is bad. An external mic would be better and ye its accepts it in there. If you wanna see what the photo quality is like then click .

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
The microphones on the D3200 is bad. An external mic would be better and ye its accepts it in there. If you wanna see what the photo quality is like then click .

Yeah. I've seen thanks. Kind of wanting like a video/camcorder type of cam too

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Yeah. I've seen thanks. Kind of wanting like a video/camcorder type of cam too
the video quality is good on the nikon d3200 but its also bad because if your shaky like me, the video will look bad when you playback on a computer.

Users who are viewing this thread