December FindRetros Banner Templates

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I usually do these on certain months. I was planning to create these banners like before 1st December then my PC broke suddently. I've just fixed it today and done all the graphics to release today. I hope you enjoy and use these. All you have to do is place your own logo on it and it should be sorted for your simple Christmas findretros banner.

Happy Holidays! (just because i don't wanna get bullied by those Asians kids down the road)

YpOX1HL.png

puSFH7n.png

gBrUCPl.png

guVeYaU.png

3fJbq3H.png

uhSvtux.png

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
I usually do these on certain months. I was planning to create these banners like before 1st December then my PC broke suddently. I've just fixed it today and done all the graphics to release today. I hope you enjoy and use these. All you have to do is place your own logo on it and it should be sorted for your simple Christmas findretros banner.

Happy Holidays! (just because i don't wanna get bullied by those Asians kids down the road)

YpOX1HL.png

puSFH7n.png

gBrUCPl.png

guVeYaU.png

3fJbq3H.png

uhSvtux.png
Why are you so good at making banners ;(

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
was literally looking for something like this a few days ago, but ended up making my own!:lol: (ignore the text and stuff that was a rough edit)

Users who are viewing this thread