Deactivate these numbers with () in the Arcturus Morning catalog

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrodo

Aug 24, 2015
Hello, I would like to know how to deactivate these parentheses of () in the catalog, everyone looks like this, and I would like to deactivate it, I know that in art there was an option in the database but I don't remember what it was, could you tell me which one is to remove those type bars ()? Thanks a lot

Attachments

• 2020-02-10_134152.png
    2020-02-10_134152.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 22

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Why would you want to remove them? Only staff can see them, and they correspond to the Page ID in the database. It's a nice feature.

It gets sent out went it sends the packet to the SWF, just search for all references of the pageID usage and find where it gets appended to the page name.

rrodo

Aug 24, 2015
Why would you want to remove them? Only staff can see them, and they correspond to the Page ID in the database. It's a nice feature.

It gets sent out went it sends the packet to the SWF, just search for all references of the pageID usage and find where it gets appended to the page name.
I know, but it happens that I use it as a localhost hotel, and since I only use it in test mode I wanted to remove it although the function is useful but it does not help me much to say that arti in database configurations could be but I don't remember how it was

IcePhreak

Jan 8, 2014
I know, but it happens that I use it as a localhost hotel, and since I only use it in test mode I wanted to remove it although the function is useful but it does not help me much to say that arti in database configurations could be but I don't remember how it was
I believe it can be disabled via your permissions tables in database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread