Ddoss attack

Heaven

Feb 6, 2014
Hi there,
I had a little problem. My site is under attack mode on cloudflare. Because when there is a Ddos attack my cms (braincms) shows me up he is unable to conntection to the database. They can't Ddos when my site is under attack mode. But, someone know how to fix this? Client is safe. But the website doesn't?

I like to protect my site for Ddoss then i can turn off the under attack mode.
Already thanks!

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Buy better protection, CF Under Attack mode will not filter the attack or do anything about it - but rather monitor traffic closer.
Ask your host for an IP change if needs are, there may be a small fee.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Buy a dedicated server where you can change firewall settings, use proxies, CF under attack mode works fine? Just change the cache to like 1 month. Filter and block attacks yourself?

Just a few methods.

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
If they have your vps IP, then it's always possible for them to attack you, regardless of cloudflare.
I recommend purchasing TCP Proxy

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Change your IP address then, they're clearly attacking it. Proxies wont protect you if they can directly hit your VPS.

Who is your host may I ask? Do they offer some kind of dedicated firewall like OVH? If it's quite a cheap one then change your IP, use your proxy and don't tell anyone your VPS IP address, leave Cloudflare on attack mode changing the cache to 1 month so that furniture and stuff doesn't load every 30 minutes/1 hour.

Users who are viewing this thread