#DB10 - Provide your feedback about the updates

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
db10-png.11534

For more information about this thread, please read the following announcement:

To make this thread go smoothly, some rules will be implemented. When posting, please keep the following things in mind.

• Only post about the changes we've made. For other things, please see " " thread.
  • Feedback about the theme can be in multiple parts. If you really don't like this theme at all, feel free to say so. But, also provide us with feedback on how to (possibly) improve the current one we've added.
  • This thread will be an on-going debate. When we've implemented other changes, you can use this thread to provide your feedback.
  • If you have completely new suggestions or ideas, as always, feel free to use the section.
In advance, we'd like to thank the community for thinking along.

#DB10

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
The new theme isn't the best, in my opinion.

But I did a few F12 tweaks, and honestly, I think the category headers look better darker (#0e2035) because they match the navigation bar.

That and a few additional tweaks, and this theme could be really nice, like removing the social icons at the top and bottom (unless there are actual plans to use them)

But not the footer links, the long-lived meme that the footer links do nothing shall never die!

Last edited:

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I’m glad that the footer has been restored to its former glory.

where the hell is the chatbox?

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
It's different and refreshing. Looking forward to any changes!

Users who are viewing this thread