#DB10 - It's our birthday, and it's a special one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
db10-png.11534

This year, DevBest has turned 10 years old. And it's amazing to see how much the community has grown over the decade. Most of the community who have been here from the start, joined the forums while they were still young. We've all grown, people have started jobs, beginners became fully-fledged developers or even business owners, and @bigdawg is still bad "great" in League of Legends (though he used to rock on Overcast Network, remember those streams?). We'd like to thank everyone for being a part of the community. Some of us might know each other even longer than some of our friends. We're from all around the world, but still, some of us have met each other. DevBest has been and still is a place where people can come together. Without you, this wouldn't have been possible. And we are up for the next decade. On a personal note, DevBest has always been a place for me where I had a home. Random strangers from the internet have become friends with which I've gone on vacation. And I hope this has been home to you too.

To turn things around, besides asking for presents, we're also giving out presents. In the upcoming days, you'll see a few threads popping up around #DB10. We have a few to start off.

Give a present:
Win a present:

We'd like to thank all of our users, (ex) staff members, and subscribers for an amazing 10 years.

Thank you.

Some new content has arrived! Keep track of this thread to follow all threads regarding #DB10!

User Story Series: Part 1 - Kaz & Donkey: Read all about their experiences on DevBest, two OG's who are still around! ALSO! In this thread, you can win an Amazon gift card!

User Story Series: Part 2 - TesoMayn & Adil

In the following thread, we're looking back at old friends. Who's comes to mind?

#DB10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread