D0WNF4LL Catalogue V8

Status
Not open for further replies.

D0WNF4LL

Aug 17, 2012
Hello DevBest, I've decided to realise my catalogue on this forum too seeming as it's becoming the new home of Habbo retro's development. This catalogue is the new V8; This is what some of the pages look like;

30ucxvo.png

b7dpn4.png

24dn1ux.png

34ydwcp.png

161ixps.png

mikz90.png

Well that ya think? Leave comments and opinions & like if ya like:b

Download link;

You can find me on if ya want me. Join it<3

Many thanks, Ryan. (If you have any issues add me on skype; ryan.d0wnf4ll , Thank you)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Downloading now, can't wait.

I'll tell you if it works! 
Looks amazing and works perfectly.

I done everything right, but users can't trade? Some users can buy from the cata some can't.

When I get trade+buy from cata I dc.

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
It was actually a bug in the rooms, fixed it though.

Working 100%, thanks!

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
Well when I put in the furniture it wasn't working so I got a few dudes on join.me and they told me the furniture changed some ids or something so I truncated the rooms and stuff but nothing worked.

I had to use a fresh db but kept the users tables to be able to work with the catalog the same happened to my friend but on localhost.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Well when I put in the furniture it wasn't working so I got a few dudes on join.me and they told me the furniture changed some ids or something so I truncated the rooms and stuff but nothing worked.

I had to use a fresh db but kept the users tables to be able to work with the catalog the same happened to my friend but on localhost.

Thank you for the information :)

Node

ⱢḭḲΣ Λ βṒṨṨ...
Feb 4, 2012
Nice release always loved these catalogues and especially this catalogue with all updated furni in it.

partycrafters

Aug 3, 2013
can you help me I have the D0WNF4LL Catalogue V8 yours but he does not
if I C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ Emulator \ BcStorm \ bin \ Debug to start then I get this:

please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread