Service Customs!

cammy

May 15, 2014
I want to start making some customs but I'm fresh out of ideas or inspiration. So I'd like to make customs for other people.
Also will do furniture fixes such as the new flower seeds if requested!

The request can be literally anything! Try to post a picture of what you want to make it easier for me.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
thats kind of you cammy to do so. I'm sure people will take advantage of this since its a brilliant opportunity to see what you're capable of. Not much to do custom wise but a furni line for something modern would be cool. e.g; Apple, Beats, etc.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
You could remake some of those lost classic stuff from 'Open Hotel' :)

I've already remade stuff like Halloween Throne, Wonka Furni & Monoxide. Not to mention some of the 'TrustedDealer' Furni lool

I seem to remember they had Diamonds/Rubys for currency... That would be a cool Idea, I've seen the Diamonds you released before, maybe could recolour them for rubys? Idk

cammy

May 15, 2014

I've already remade stuff like Halloween Throne, Wonka Furni & Monoxide. Not to mention some of the 'TrustedDealer' Furni lool

I seem to remember they had Diamonds/Rubys for currency... That would be a cool Idea, I've seen the Diamonds you released before, maybe could recolour them for rubys? Idk
Already made a start on the diamonds. I used to love playing on Open Hotel! Such a good hotel.
yc1Cl9A.png

Which ones do you prefer?

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Already made a start on the diamonds. I used to love playing on Open Hotel! Such a good hotel.
yc1Cl9A.png

Which ones do you prefer?
Love them! The blue ones threw me back to 2010 haha

I think the top row looks better but thats just my opinion :p

Would be cool to see hotels use some of the 'classic' customs that were popular across a lot of hotels years ago

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Love them! The blue ones threw me back to 2010 haha

I think the top row looks better but thats just my opinion :p

Would be cool to see hotels use some of the 'classic' customs that were popular across a lot of hotels years ago
I agree. They both look pretty good, the top row just seems to have better quality.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018

I have rubies in my hotel Fokus. Would be open to sharing the swfs

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
I have rubies in my hotel Fokus. Would be open to sharing the swfs

Here are a few of the ones I remade from CCTs
xZiNReF.png

I think the blue one (smooth blue throne) is actually one @cammy made? back in the day haha

The halloween thrones I think have previously been remade but I did them anyway.. and ofcourse the Wonka Throne.

The two "doll" type furni are just ones I made back in 2009/10

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
Try to post a picture of what you want to make it easier for me.

Try doing a double throne, like this:

You must be registered for see images attach

I made this little demonstration right quick, but its not recommended that you use the actual image as a guide because I didn't scale it to the tiles or anything, I just connected 'em. But yeah, it'd be cool to have these back, I forgot where they originally existed. If you can, do it with the vanilla, aka normal, throne so it can be easily restyled afterwards. It also requires just a liiitle more effort than recoloring or applying a skin, so should be great practice for you. I personally am too lazy to actually do the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread