Custom Throne Ideas

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Give me a good custom throne idea and I'll make it and release it on the forum. I'll only do around 1 to 3 of them. So far I've done a weed throne, mw2 throne, another cod throne, space throne, advanced warfare throne, gta v thrones.

If you want the link to those then inbox so ye come up with some good ideas and I'll get them done ok.

Tmax

Nov 1, 2016
Give me a good custom throne idea and I'll make it and release it on the forum. I'll only do around 1 to 3 of them. So far I've done a weed throne, mw2 throne, another cod throne, space throne, advanced warfare throne, gta v thrones.

If you want the link to those then inbox so ye come up with some good ideas and I'll get them done ok.

I've been looking for customs on plusemu!
Could you drop me a pm. thanks :)

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Nike throne, Adidas throne, Supreme throne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actually is a good idea might try it

I've been looking for customs on plusemu!
Could you drop me a pm. thanks :)
FIFA 16 Throne -
Weed Throne -
COD Thrones -

couldn't find the others but hey theres 3.

Tmax

Nov 1, 2016
actually is a good idea might try it

FIFA 16 Throne -
Weed Throne -
COD Thrones -

couldn't find the others but hey theres 3.
Cool thanks, but I believe these are for Phoenix.
I know there's a tool to convert it but I don't know how to use it could you show me via teamviewer? Thanks

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Cool thanks, but I believe these are for Phoenix.
I know there's a tool to convert it but I don't know how to use it could you show me via teamviewer? Thanks
They should be able to be used on both emulators. I'm not 100% sure so I'm not the guy to ask.

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
Would be cool to see some normal recolours, not those ugly neon monster emo kawaii thrones people have put out
something like smooth colours or like this -

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Would be cool to see some normal recolours, not those ugly neon monster emo kawaii thrones people have put out
something like smooth colours or like this -
There's loads of them out there. I've seen catalogues full of them. Just need to dig around and you'll find a stash of them.

Users who are viewing this thread