Custom Radio Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

arfeus

Feb 15, 2014
Hello guys I had made a radio player for our client in the hotel what not trapalhasse users so we did something beautiful and easy to use.
We update our the hotel and we decided create other and let the download for those who want to use I hope you enjoy.

9f9f4f0d4b731b4bf00af30c4f14abf6.png

Live demo:
Download:

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Fits the theme. Bg could have some transparency to fit better. Nice release.

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
It's just dealing with CSS and HTML.. put the CSS file in your themes folder, use html to grab the css in your client.php and then paste in the HTML

HaboaHabbo

Mar 20, 2013
i installed mine but i can't move the handler btw nice release m8 i have been looking for one of thes for a while

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Nice release. It looks good, erm one feedback I could point out is if you can disable this. Like have an option where you canniest close the box and then reopen when you want.

7/10 for the design effort etc

arfeus

Feb 15, 2014
Looks nice.
Thank You :up:

Nice release. It looks good, erm one feedback I could point out is if you can disable this. Like have an option where you canniest close the box and then reopen when you want.

7/10 for the design effort etc
The idea was develop with certain measures to fit with the coin box, diamonds etc.. and not disrupt the user's gameplay.
Maybe I'll do an update and post it here for you thanks.

Fits the theme. Bg could have some transparency to fit better. Nice release.
Thank you, I will do a new update soon. ;)

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
You could do this yourself? You do frontend, this should be simple javascript sir!
I would do it but some people just focus on real life bruddah don't have time to code something like this. And of course he is doing updates so no point in me coding it looool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread