Custom Navigator Images For Rooms

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello every one, so im sure many of you know, the room icon images in navigator_thumbnail there are only so many. This leaves two options for the rooms you add. Find the original, which is possible when you search for them, OR do as I did and make your own. So I figured I would share with every one. The one im sharing is my own custom one I made for my theater, your more than welcome to use it if you would like.
If you want me to make one for your for a specific room shoot me a message, I dont mind.

This is my in hotel navigator and below is the icon itself just save and place in navigator-thumbnail.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
or you could just make your own like 99.9% of people do? pointless release man

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
or you could just make your own like 99.9% of people do? pointless release man
It wasn't necessarily a release, more of an offer that if some one needs some made Im willing to do it, also I just opened my hotel so im trying to get the name out by releasing stuff and showing what my hotel has to attract uses. Notice how I said Make your own in the post.... Than I also said if you would like me to make one for you I can...

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
It wasn't necessarily a release, more of an offer that if some one needs some made Im willing to do it, also I just opened my hotel so im trying to get the name out by releasing stuff and showing what my hotel has to attract uses. Notice how I said Make your own in the post.... Than I also said if you would like me to make one for you I can...
ohh okay, good luck with your hotel!

Users who are viewing this thread