Custom Command Exchange

Wolverine

Aug 1, 2014
Hi

Im looking for someoen to create a command for me for PlusEMU. I want to make a command like :exchange <diamond amount> and it will read a table in the database and have a value per diamond such as 10 credits per 1 diamond.

Anyone?

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
Basically, you can use the already made convertcredits command and make it add to diamonds instead of to credits, and divide the amount of credits by 10, so an example is like, you want 2 diamonds, so you'd need a sack or 20 credits to get 2 diamonds. If you would like me to send you a pre-made command and you aren't into learning how to do this yourself, let me know, i'll just whip a quick .cs for you.

Wolverine

Aug 1, 2014
Basically, you can use the already made convertcredits command and make it add to diamonds instead of to credits, and divide the amount of credits by 10, so an example is like, you want 2 diamonds, so you'd need a sack or 20 credits to get 2 diamonds. If you would like me to send you a pre-made command and you aren't into learning how to do this yourself, let me know, i'll just whip a quick .cs for you.
Awesome thank you! I'm not very good at coding

Users who are viewing this thread