Custom Arcturus Catalog 2.0

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello, After many have waited its finally here. Sorry for the wait been busy with work and college. Finally got around to finishing it. This is a pretty solid release as I made sure to cover everything that the catalog needed before releasing. If there are any future suggestions please feel free to message me.

A few key features here:
-
Crafting tables
-Crackable items

-
Clothing
-Diamond exchange
-Well organized (for future additions such as clothes, crafting tables ect.)
-Organized

Now i also want to note, i created this catalog with a different sql base structure. Its made so that you can take the sqls for plus, add a few variables at the end and this will work. I explain this in the read me in the down load.

Video Preview (Please watch) its quiet long so click the link I show everything in detail in the video

WATCH--->
Download--->

Please also download this sql -->

The sql i supplied in the download above was missing the items for some reason....

Enjoy Please drop a like add me on discord

Paradisehotel.icu
Paradisehotel.icu/discord.php

Last edited:

Swizz

Aug 19, 2016
There's a plenty of gray boxes for me. I added all of the swfs.. Do you know why?
Post automatically merged:

Could you please add me on discord? Swizzix#0165

Last edited:

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
There's a plenty of gray boxes for me. I added all of the swfs.. Do you know why?
Post automatically merged:

Could you please add me on discord? Swizzix#0165
Check your external variables are all configured and there are no dead links.

Sam_Otten

Feb 21, 2014
Alright so I've set up everything but when I open the catalog I don't see any items and I can't click because it's empty (except for categories and furni tabs. What causes this?

maxx

Oct 11, 2019
Alright so I've set up everything but when I open the catalog I don't see any items and I can't click because it's empty (except for categories and furni tabs. What causes this?
I'm getting the same thing, a lot of the furni loads but some are completely empty (not even black boxes).

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018

Well than clearly you didnt setup everything lol.

Sam_Otten

Feb 21, 2014
Well than clearly you didnt setup everything lol.
I did all the sql's and files and edited the external_variables. I have also put in my own Habbo.swf (which works). But could you tell me what can cause this priblem? Than it would be easier to troubleshoot for me.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
I did all the sql's and files and edited the external_variables. I have also put in my own Habbo.swf (which works). But could you tell me what can cause this priblem? Than it would be easier to troubleshoot for me.

1"]I did all the sql's and files and edited the external_variables. I have also put in my own Habbo.swf (which works). But could you tell me what can cause this priblem? Than it would be easier to troubleshoot for me.[/QUOTE]

post a photo of a page of the catalog where the items are so i can see

Sam_Otten

Feb 21, 2014
You must be registered for see images attach

Every page looks like this.

EDIT: so I checked the network tab in my browser and fixed some errors, now the categories have icons but there are still no items.

Last edited:

maxx

Oct 11, 2019
This is what my catalog looks like. Most pages are working perfectly, but some furni are empty and some pages like Battle Ball is completely empty.

Screenshots:
zYcs.png

zYcz.png

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
This is what my catalog looks like. Most pages are working perfectly, but some furni are empty and some pages like Battle Ball is completely empty.

Screenshots:
zYcs.png

zYcz.png
Is it the actual furniture SWF that's missing or just the icons?

Users who are viewing this thread