Cubity - A Habbo like game

randomDude

Apr 20, 2020
favicon.png

I present you a small project inspired on habbo that i've built to learn Unity.
1.png

2.png

3.png

Win credits by chopping trees or mining. Remember to save them on the bank to earn some good interests!
When i was a kid i always dreamed about leaving the hotel and exploring the streets. This gave me a chance to do it.
4.png

You can enter the buildings by walking to their doors.
i know it's not half as good as habbo, but hey, i enjoyed making it!

The furniture was made using Qubicle (there are free alternatives like MagicaVoxel) and my brother, which is way better than me at art in general.
Some examples:
QYnZYpV.png
nj8t5kp.png
w98OAUo.png
m8ht5Qf.png

NC3pgIs.png
l74YZm9.png
L61y1qr.png
dbMWsO7.png

¿How can i move?
Point your mouse where you wanna go and simply press W.

¿How can i interact with npcs/bots?
Double clicking them :)

You can try it out at
Hope you guys also like it :)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I love seeing something unique, however this is mildly terrifying.

You must be registered for see images attach

Good luck with the project and I wish you the best

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been moved to the correct section, although it may be inspired by Habbo it's not actually Habbo-related. Best of luck with your project, it looks good.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
This looks pretty interesting. Have you made any progress with this? Your website is just black. :(

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
This looks pretty interesting. Have you made any progress with this? Your website is just black. :(
Odd, I was able to sign up and play the game!

Is this multiplayer or just singleplayer at the moment?
Also, I'd rather click to move than hold W since im using the mouse to control my direction already

Glennyo

Apr 15, 2020
This honestly looks like an indie game that I would get heavily hooked on if you developed it further with with similar features to Habbo. The (albeit 3D) Minecraft looks combined with the simulation game-esque exploring capabilities makes it look like a cool mashup of games.

SimFTW

Jan 8, 2021
I agree with Glennyo, this project looks absolutely amazing and if fleshed out into a full game with online support it's definitely something I would invest my time into playing

randomDude

Apr 20, 2020
Weird, something must have changed with Chrome. Anyway, just wait some seconds with that black screen and it should load ;)

Edit: I've improved the loading screen:
You must be registered for see images attach

So now it's not just a plain black screen :p

@Benden it's multiplayer, the problem is that there are no more players xDD

This honestly looks like an indie game that I would get heavily hooked on if you developed it further with with similar features to Habbo. The (albeit 3D) Minecraft looks combined with the simulation game-esque exploring capabilities makes it look like a cool mashup of games.
What else would you add in?

I agree with Glennyo, this project looks absolutely amazing and if fleshed out into a full game with online support it's definitely something I would invest my time into playing
Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Mateus

May 4, 2021
I also did a project like this, but I only did the multiplayer part, where players can see other players, and the exchange of rooms, I believe that if you fixed the multiplayer and created a Discord server it would be possible to have great support and dedicate your time to it. Congratulations on the project.

Users who are viewing this thread