[CSS] Custom BB Code [XenForo]

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Hello, I am wondering if any talented people who know CSS can give me the CSS Code for the following:

Green Box
Red Box
Blue Box

I'd like all these separate. These Custom BB Codes will help my forums a lot! I'd also like it if you are able to type inside the box in a thread reply etc so the text will display on the box (font color preferably white if possible)

Also, if you could, could you also help me to make it default say when i make the tags, such as it will have something already written out when we create a thread with the tag.

Such as:

Tag [approved]Your log has been approved. Don't forget to post all your logs![/approved]
Tag [denied]Your log has been denied. If you feel this shouldn't be declined, message a forum staff member.[/denied]
Tag [editlog]Before accepting your log, can you please edit this: (Put here what they have to edit)[/editlog]

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Sorry, should have probably described what I wanted. I don't really know how to do that in a way, I need like the CSS code for it or whatever it uses for the Custom BB Code.

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Hmm, possibly. Could you tell me the HTML replacement for it please?

^

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Thanks!!! :*

@Leader I had put this into the HTML Replacement, activated the bb code and typed "[editlog] TEST [/editlog]" and it came up blank without the text?

Users who are viewing this thread