GTA V [Crew] The Malboro Mafia

Fluke

Professional Friend.
Aug 12, 2012
XBOX 360 ONLY

Yesterday I FINALLY bought GTA 5 Special edition. I've been playing online a bit and realised I need some crew members tbh. The Malboro Mafia is a tough and classy gang that robs shops, race cars and floor people. The main uniform is a fancy suit and a nice hat.

Apply with:

Social Club Nickname:
Gamertag:
Why you should be let in the club:

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
Social club nickname: connrlol
Rank: 40 something was literally just on and I've forgotten
Gamertag: connrl0l
Why you should be let in the club: Quite good at driving and gunfights, pretty active and yeah.

Fluke

Professional Friend.
Aug 12, 2012
Social club nickname: connrlol
Rank: 40 something was literally just on and I've forgotten
Gamertag: connrl0l
Why you should be let in the club: Quite good at driving and gunfights, pretty active and yeah.

Sounds good, Add me on Xbox @ THEG4MINGBaG and we can talk more.

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
Social club nickname: Flawk or Toastin You I'll confirm this once I get home in about 2 hours
Gamertag: Toastin You
You should let me in the crew/club because I'm quite classy and like that type, earning my riches, legit, and I like to do 90% of the things that you listed on there and some others!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fluke

Professional Friend.
Aug 12, 2012
Social club nickname: Flawk or Toastin You I'll confirm this once I get home in about 2 hours
Gamertag: Toastin You
You should let me in the crew/club because I'm quite classy and like that type, earning my riches, legit, and I like to do 90% of the things that you listed on there and some others!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay, I will send you an invite :)

Users who are viewing this thread