Create staff chat | PlusEMU

Tyth

Apr 25, 2016
The staff chat was built into Phx and GTE but you can use the :sa command to staff alert all the staff members on the hotel. If you want an actual staff chat, i would advise using a skype group as it's simple and is easy to manage. :) Hope this helps.

Dan3212

Mar 30, 2016
The staff chat was built into Phx and GTE but you can use the :sa command to staff alert all the staff members on the hotel. If you want an actual staff chat, i would advise using a skype group as it's simple and is easy to manage. :) Hope this helps.
I don't think the Staff Chat at the friends section is formatted for plusemu as it's a least efficient way of passing information whereas using ":sa all staff come here" it brings a popup on screen which is more efficient and effective on getting a staff members attention

a command called :dnd blocks any console messages and i think that is why, because if staff have disabled PMs they won't be able to receive any chats in the staff chat, so mcmatters i would recommend sticking with :sa

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I don't think the Staff Chat at the friends section is formatted for plusemu as it's a least efficient way of passing information whereas using ":sa all staff come here" it brings a popup on screen which is more efficient and effective on getting a staff members attention

a command called :dnd blocks any console messages and i think that is why, because if staff have disabled PMs they won't be able to receive any chats in the staff chat, so mcmatters i would recommend sticking with :sa
Well if you coded it correctly you could make it so no matter what they get staff chats
You guys are avoiding his question and should not be posting if you are not actually going to help him.

I have just recently started using Plus (2 days ago) and I am going to look into this for you and let you know the steps I took and give you the code to implement this bud. I will make it as simple as possible for you (Meaning you won't have to add shit in your database it will just go off of the permission for staff alert). I'll reply to this thread when I have this completed.

Starting working on this a bit tonight, but ran out of time. Will have time to continue this maybe tomorrow but for sure on Sunday :) I'll keep you posted. But if someone can code it before me, that is fine too!

Users who are viewing this thread