Votes: 25 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Sure but ignoring countries and mandates, the WHO and CDC urges everyone regardless of where you live to continue wearing a mask and social distance EVEN IF vaccinated, for the reasons I referenced above in that post.
Rates are falling in the UK, it literally stops the spread and stops people dying, why wouldn’t anybody get the vaccine? If a large percentage of people don’t get the vaccine then you’ll forever be in the same rut as cases and hospitalisations will never fall drastically enough.

It’s the same over here mate, if people didn’t decide to get the shot it would be rife, hospitals would be full and things would never get back of normal.

I mean you’re entitled to your opinion but it sounds stupid to complain about restrictions while you’re anti-vaxx.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Rates are falling in the UK, it literally stops the spread and stops people dying, why wouldn’t anybody get the vaccine? If a large percentage of people don’t get the vaccine then you’ll forever be in the same rut as cases and hospitalisations will never fall drastically enough.

It’s the same over here mate, if people didn’t decide to get the shot it would be rife, hospitals would be full and things would never get back of normal.

I mean you’re entitled to your opinion but it sounds stupid to complain about restrictions while you’re anti-vaxx.
^^^

and our deaths have gone down dramatically, we can't stop people getting covid but the vaccine helps you not cark it
image0.png

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I got the first vaccine (Moderna) about a month ago, and have my 2nd jab due in August.

I wasn’t ill from the jab, however, a few hours after it felt like I’d been punched around the place the needle went in. It went smoothly overall. In and out of the vaccination centre within 20-30 minutes.

I probably wouldn’t have bothered getting it as I’ve been very unaffected by Covid, but it’ll scupper any chances of going abroad, plus the UK government were reluctant to lift any restrictions unless a certain amount of vaccinations had been given out so I thought I may as well, I’m only gonna end up needing it anyway.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
#antivax and proud,
My original post still stands valid, nothing has changed with the science.
Being vaccinated just means your chances of dying when contacting the virus are slightly lowered. But you are still a walking contagion to everyone around you

The inventor of mRNA said himself that the spike protein can be cytotoxic. So yes, it is unsafe for various types of people

That's all it does.
Chances of catching and passing remain the same, that's why we're back to reapplied mask mandates.

If you fall into that group of people that are sensitive to the spike protein, as mentioned by mRNA inventor Dr Robert Malone, the vaccine can ruin you worst than the virus.

And fk did you read the pdf I linked damnit, that's the most important part of my post.

Sure but ignoring countries and mandates, the WHO and CDC urges everyone regardless of where you live to continue wearing a mask and social distance EVEN IF vaccinated, for the reasons I referenced above in that post.

This is why people are annoyed by anti-vaxxers. You're throwing around bullshit, misinterpreted information, videos from known idiots, and some PUBLIC and KNOWN documents as proof there's some kind of conspiracy going on.

Robert Malone
He indeed warned for this. He also nuanced this, as with every medicine, there are side effects for those sensitive. The same counts for every medicine out there. That's why there's a huge checklist before you get the vaccine. You're acting like they're hiding this - they're not. It's also the reason, for example here in the Netherlands, you need to wait for 15 minutes before leaving, so they can assist if you turn out to be sensitive. So, not sure what your argument is here, but it's bullshit.

Read this. When it comes to science, he's for the vaccines, but he has his concerns about ethics. Those are not facts - those are his opinions. He's an MD, not an ethics expert. He's fully entitled to his opinions, but it's not some kind of universal truth when it doesn't come to science. But cracked-up conspiracy theorists only listen to the experts when they share an opinion they can use for themselves. Disgusting and weak.

The Rockefeller PDF
A huge example where a lot of the mistrust comes from, just because this has the name, Rockefeller. People tend to hate those who are more successful than them. A huge part of this is how the Jewish population is in so many good banking positions that you think you're smarter than others, but you simply don't understand history. So it's your own non-informed ass that's the biggest issue here.

But alright, let's dive into your PDF. You just linking a whole PDF of 20+ pages says enough how much you understand about it yourself. So, I'm going to assume you're talking about the "Lock Step" part. as all conspiracy theorists do. What are you exactly saying with this? They're specifically mentioning the 2012 pandemic. They did their research on the mistakes made with that pandemic. Do you know that even the US Army has a plan ready for the case a zombie attack becomes an actual thing? Be happy organizations and governments plan against possible threats. This is a public report (like, someone planning a worldwide pandemic to take over control, really puts that information in a public document?). Research like this is literally the mission of the Rockefeller Foundation.

What else would you prefer? Let's say a highly transmissible virus pops up, with a huge death rate. Would you prefer there's no plan for this? Would you cry too about the lockdowns? No, you'd probably be on the same end, hating on the government and organizations for not doing or planning anything.

Your claims about the effectiveness of the vaccine
Slightly lowered? Slightly? What the hell are you talking about. It has more than 90% effectiveness in preventing people from ending up in the hospital or even dying. How is this slightly? The percentages on preventing spreading are indeed lower, but that's not the main goal and never has been. It's a nice extra that it's actually lowering the spread, too.

Re-applying mask mandates
You're really misinformed. Mask mandates have never been about protecting yourself, but others. The mask mandate can safely be let loose once a certain vaccination grade has been reached. That's also why the CDC and the WHO are currently still recommending them. Mask mandates have been gone here for months since the vaccine grade has gone up. I'm surprised you're making so many false claims in such little words.

You should smoke less weed. Your brain is becoming a full-blown conspiracy crackhead.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
But cracked-up conspiracy theorists only listen to the experts when they share an opinion they can use for themselves. Disgusting and weak.
I'm only reiterating what he literally said. What am I twisting?

A huge example where a lot of the mistrust comes from, just because this has the name, Rockefeller. People tend to hate those who are more successful than them.
LOL, nice insertion. No this has nothing to do with the name or the wealth. It's more about the fact that they are an elite think tank for NGOs around the world, and simulated what is going on now in a scenario.

They're specifically mentioning the 2012 pandemic.
Dude. Weasel. The 2012 pandemic did not even happen yet, they were formulating a hypothetical scenario.
The production date of the document is may 2010.

Slightly lowered? Slightly? What the hell are you talking about. It has more than 90% effectiveness in preventing people from ending up in the hospital or even dying. How is this slightly? The percentages on preventing spreading are indeed lower, but that's not the main goal and never has been. It's a nice extra that it's actually lowering the spread, too.
wipes the rabies from your mouth
It is 90% effective and preventing death yes, not transmission. That was my only point to be made.

You're really misinformed. Mask mandates have never been about protecting yourself, but others. The mask mandate can safely be let loose once a certain vaccination grade has been reached. That's also why the CDC and the WHO are currently still recommending them. Mask mandates have been gone here for months since the vaccine grade has gone up. I'm surprised you're making so many false claims in such little words.
No? so what's it about, fashion? 🤣

You should smoke less weed. Your brain is becoming a full-blown conspiracy crackhead.
People tend to hate those who are more successful than them.
Disgusting and weak.

To the reader of this thread, look how I present ideas respectfully and am met with personal attacks and disrespect.
This reaction scares me, but also humbles me. I hope you keep it up and don't edit it, Weasel.

The fact you didn't realize that pdf document was speaking in future tense, proves you are not fully willing to be open minded and even entertain the idea of "conspiracy".

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I'm only reiterating what he literally said. What am I twisting?

LOL, nice insertion. No this has nothing to do with the name or the wealth. It's more about the fact that they are an elite think tank for NGOs around the world, and simulated what is going on now in a scenario.

Dude. Weasel. The 2012 pandemic did not even happen yet, they were formulating a hypothetical scenario.
The production date of the document is may 2010.

wipes the rabies from your mouth
It is 90% effective and preventing death yes, not transmission. That was my only point to be made.

No? so what's it about, fashion? 🤣

To the reader of this thread, look how I present ideas respectfully and am met with personal attacks and disrespect.
This reaction scares me, but also humbles me. I hope you keep it up and don't edit it, Weasel.

The fact you didn't realize that pdf document was speaking in future tense, proves you are not fully willing to be open minded and even entertain the idea of "conspiracy".

It's amazing how incompetent you are in reading what I said. Not even going to put more time into responding to you. Read my post again when you're sober.

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
It's amazing how incompetent you are in reading what I said. Not even going to put more time into responding to you. Read my post again when you're sober.
Why so aggressive though?
Destroy me with facts, not personal attacks. I presented my ideas respectfully and they are open for debate.
Don't even entertain my posts anymore until you've actually read that document, because you just made a fool of yourself with your reply to it.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Why so aggressive though?
Destroy me with facts, not personal attacks. I presented my ideas respectfully and they are open for debate.
Don't even entertain my posts anymore until you've actually read that document, because you just made a fool of yourself with your reply to it.

You've been destroyed with facts. Your response is not factual, it's based on your feelings/opinions. No arguments. You didn't even read it all, which is explained by your last two points in your previous post. I explicitly added parts explaining why things are how they are, which you blatantly read over and replied to as if I didn't say anything about it. You literally had zero responses that actually responded to my points. You deserve the aggressiveness - the way you post misinformation, and the way you respond to facts is sickening. It's weak. It shows how little you actually understand about everything, whilst the way you post shows you think you know it better than everyone else.

I've read the document. I've read it a long time ago. And, I actually responded to it in my previous post by going into it. Maybe instead of saying I should read that document - you should actually read my post, instead of posting false accusations about what I did or did not read. The fact you can only point towards the document, and act enlightened like it's obvious what's in there (and yeah, it actually is, you're just too dense to understand it), without being able to provide arguments based on it, shows how little you actually understand.

The only one making a fool of himself is you. It's pathetic. Once more, maybe you should smoke less weed. It's obviously hurting your brain. Some people just aren't fit for substance abuse - unless you're stupid enough without it. That'd explain much too.

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
The only one making a fool of himself is you. It's pathetic. Once more, maybe you should smoke less weed. It's obviously hurting your brain. Some people just aren't fit for substance abuse - unless you're stupid enough without it. That'd explain much too.
Amazing.

I've read the document. I've read it a long time ago. And, I actually responded to it in my previous post by going into it. Maybe instead of saying I should read that document - you should actually read my post, instead of posting false accusations about what I did or did not read. The fact you can only point towards the document, and act enlightened like it's obvious what's in there (and yeah, it actually is, you're just too dense to understand it), without being able to provide arguments based on it, shows how little you actually understand.
Okay, then do you realize you're completely wrong in your interpretation about that document? The pandemic used in that scenario had not happened yet, hence why it's called a scenario.

Does that not seem suspicious. Sure governments make plans for disasters pre-emptively all the time, I know that.
Add that, with the fact that this virus did not generate in nature and was most likely leaked from the wuhan institute of virology.
Also consider that fauci funded and granted gain of function research there, right before this whole thing happened.

Still nothing? Guess it's just the weed

You've been destroyed with facts. Your response is not factual, it's based on your feelings/opinions. No arguments. You didn't even read it all, which is explained by your last two points in your previous post. I explicitly added parts explaining why things are how they are, which you blatantly read over and replied to as if I didn't say anything about it. You literally had zero responses that actually responded to my points.
I did though, all besides the mask mandate part which I jokingly said "what's it about then, fashion?". I get your point.

I'll just stop here so we don't flood further, leave this up for eyes to see in the future please.
Sorry for any annoyance I have caused

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Well, do you plan to be vaccinated? If not, leave your vote and move on. The thread was originally nothing more than a simple question. There will always be different opinions, but let's not get too heated.

On another note, I've had my first vaccine, and I'm waiting for my second. I felt like shit after my first one, so I hope the second isn't as bad.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Okay, then do you realize you're completely wrong in your interpretation about that document? The pandemic used in that scenario had not happened yet, hence why it's called a scenario.

Does that not seem suspicious. Sure governments make plans for disasters pre-emptively all the time, I know that.
Add that, with the fact that this virus did not generate in nature and was most likely leaked from the wuhan institute of virology.
Also consider that fauci funded and granted gain of function research there, right before this whole thing happened.

Tell me how I'm wrong about the interpretation. I'm very aware the document describes an hypothetical situation. That's the entirety of what it is for. However, throughout history we've had many deadly viruses. With the world evolving and becoming more global, so is the risk of an pandemic. Especially in the years before this draft, some worrying viruses popped up. So yes, it's very normal situations like this are being thought over years before. Because tell me, what is your solution if a major deadly virus goes out? You have a better idea than a lockdown? You probably don't. This is the most logical way of acting. Just because the people who drafted this are smart, and are able to predict what can happen based on history en geopolitical knowledge, is not a sign there's some conspiracy going on. Heck, the writers of the Simpsons would be the Illuminati if that were the case.

As for the Wuhan claim, you try to back your arguments up with a different conspiracy? Damn. Talking about grasping at straws here. Even if the virus was created (which in a way, is indeed plausible, but until there's evidence it's nothing more than a theory, not a fact), what would the entire world gain out of this? You actually think the USA, Russia, Europe and other major regions/countries are really working with China to create a virus? If that's really what you think, you're far too down the rabbit hole to have a serious discussion with.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
All I’m saying is there’s a 99.9% survival rate. If you have vaccine can still catch it and pass it on l.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
All I’m saying is there’s a 99.9% survival rate. If you have vaccine can still catch it and pass it on l.
Do you think that 99% has anything to do with actions that have been taken to help prevent the spread as well? It's a bad misnomer. Are all those that survived just fine now? What's the percentage that are affected for the rest of their life? Is that 99% the same against all variants? What about the Delta one?

Nah, it's easier to just read a stat online and live by it right?

griimnak sorry bro but that PDF is just plain LOL. It's provides a hypothetical that is not rooted in any type of reality, then gives scenarios that they think are likely to occur (20% infected in half a year). I don't see how anything in this would make you "antivax". In fact, parts of it praise effectiveness of technology in making vaccines better.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
i'm now fully vaccinated :)

image0.jpg
24 hr later update - my arm is sore (obviously) and i'm just abit tired, i can actually lean on my arm and sleep on that side which i couldn't do when i had the first dose🤔

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
24 hr later update - my arm is sore (obviously) and i'm just abit tired, i can actually lean on my arm and sleep on that side which i couldn't do when i had the first dose🤔

You'll probably not get any worse in that case. You're on the lucky side!

Users who are viewing this thread