Coral King New Badges, with Badge Catalog for Plus

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello Every One.... As we see the month of June, Habbo is focusing on the new Coral King Furni. That being said they have began releasing a lot of stuff for Coral King such as furni packages and ect. I happened to get my hands on the new Coral King Badges. With this I decided Why not add an exclusive badge page to my catalog. So aside from the badge of the week, and the badge shop this would include exclusive badges only available with a furni line. In this case, Coral King. In this release I will include several things for your use... see below
The file includes all the badge images, the external texts, and the furni and cat_items... The prices are 5000 each, you can change to what ever...This is for Plus.

Download--->

Enjoy, dont forget to visit ---> Paradisehotel.epichosts.co.uk to see the badges for yourself!
And drop a like!

Also the room is a custom background, im not releasing it to the public sorry

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Hello Every One.... As we see the month of June, Habbo is focusing on the new Coral King Furni. That being said they have began releasing a lot of stuff for Coral King such as furni packages and ect. I happened to get my hands on the new Coral King Badges. With this I decided Why not add an exclusive badge page to my catalog. So aside from the badge of the week, and the badge shop this would include exclusive badges only available with a furni line. In this case, Coral King. In this release I will include several things for your use... see below
The file includes all the badge images, the external texts, and the furni and cat_items... The prices are 5000 each, you can change to what ever...This is for Plus.

Download--->

Enjoy, dont forget to visit ---> Paradisehotel.epichosts.co.uk to see the badges for yourself!
And drop a like!

Also the room is a custom background, im not releasing it to the public sorry
you do know people can just go onto your hotel and rip the background? you don't have to release it to be used

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
you do know people can just go onto your hotel and rip the background? you don't have to release it to be used
I understand that, my point was Im not just ganna release it like if you want it fine take it but im not giving it, not giving coordinates either. If some one wants it clearly they can have it if they want it bad enough they will just take it lol.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I understand that, my point was Im not just ganna release it like if you want it fine take it but im not giving it, not giving coordinates either. If some one wants it clearly they can have it if they want it bad enough they will just take it lol.
coords are easy to do, i'm not going to take it if that's what you think i have a ton of my own ones lol i was just saying

RizyGFX

Graphics Designer
Feb 26, 2018
Please don't have a .epichosts.co.uk domain from experience no matter how good the hotel is the domain will hold you back

Users who are viewing this thread