GTA V Copy Michael's Car In His Garage

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
1) Switch to Michael, bring him inside his house.
2) Switch to Franklin, bring him behind Michael's house, in his backyard.
While in the process of steps 1 & 2, make sure you don't run into Franklin while playing at Michael.
3) Switch to Michael, bring him to his front door, pushing it open gently. (This is kinda like a prerequisite just in case the doors are locked for F)
4) Switch to Franklin, bring him to the front door, accept Michael's invitation to drinks/etc.
5) Go into Michael's house. (Carefully, because just in case the doors are locked for F, you don't want them to shut before you get in)
6) Hop into Michael's car inside his garage. (In my case it was a $750k car, fully modded. I tested this out 5 times)
7) If locked inside the house, try to kill Michael without killing yourself. (I didn't test killing myself. Each time I was able to use weapons as F, but once I killed Michael I couldn't wield a weapon in his house)
8) You're still locked in, but now switch over to Michael, go travel for 10 minutes.
9) Switch to Franklin, should definitely be outside the house now, leave the area.
10) Switch back to Michael, go to his garage from the front (was not tested from inside door entrance) Voila! 2 cars. on top of each other. Will they both save if you just leave? I'm not sure, but the best part is you can take one out and leave the other and wreck it or leave it.

Pictures will be supplied if I get a high demand.
Shouldn't need help but if you do, PM.

Users who are viewing this thread