Console Section & Web Market?

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Can we get a console section? e.g PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and so forth. We can divide the gaming section, so it's more organized, also knowing that this is a forum about gaming, discussion on JTAG's and CFW, Jailbroken consoles, which should definitley boost Devbests population, also a sections to do sales, likewise account sales and so forth, legitimation processes and so forth.

The Web Market is filled with Habbo shit which is kind of stupid if you ask me, that could be in the release section instead, enabling sales of items, accounts and so forth, likewise for games like GTA V, Call of Duty Series, Clash of Clans, etc. Things like Modded accounts based on Console, and accounts worked on like Clash or other kinds to be sold in the web market.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
It's a good idea for cfw and jailbreaking, only problem is devbest doesn't allow talk about hacking cracking or exploiting.

Also, let's say the console section is made, right?
e94deea4233e4533962d1639cefb5e3d.png

There would only be 2 sections left for "PC gaming", which is pretty redundant. That' probably why @bigdawg kept it as the "Gaming" section instead of the "Console Gaming" section.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
It's a good idea for cfw and jailbreaking, only problem is devbest doesn't allow talk about hacking cracking or exploiting.

Also, let's say the console section is made, right?
e94deea4233e4533962d1639cefb5e3d.png

There would only be 2 sections left for "PC gaming", which is pretty redundant. That' probably why @bigdawg kept it as the "Gaming" section instead of the "Console Gaming" section.

Now that you point that out, I notice that PC could have its own section for online based games like Habbo and League, and other PC based games, like sections like FIFA should have a section catagorized by type, e.g Sports, which could have NBA, FIFA, NFL and NHL in that section. Catagorizing games and opening up modding to DevBest would have a user spike though for sure, as Hacking & Cracking, and Modding arouses everyones interest.

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
Now that you point that out, I notice that PC could have its own section for online based games like Habbo and League, and other PC based games, like sections like FIFA should have a section catagorized by type, e.g Sports, which could have NBA, FIFA, NFL and NHL in that section. Catagorizing games and opening up modding to DevBest would have a user spike though for sure, as Hacking & Cracking, and Modding arouses everyones interest.
Yeah perhaps.
I think the devbest rule against hacking cracking and exploiting should be pruned, @bigdawg , it's some poosy shit

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Yeah perhaps.
I think the devbest rule against hacking cracking and exploiting should be pruned, @bigdawg , it's some poosy shit
It's some pussy shit for real,

"Hacking/Cracking

Please refrain from discussing anything that relates to hacking and/or cracking."

I mean, hacking is a part of coding as is cracking. DevBest is a community of Developers and Gamers, hacking and cracking falls under the whole title of Developers and Gamers, cause we all exploit something sooner or later and want to share it with the community.

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
It's some pussy shit for real,

"Hacking/Cracking

Please refrain from discussing anything that relates to hacking and/or cracking."

I mean, hacking is a part of coding as is cracking. DevBest is a community of Developers and Gamers, hacking and cracking falls under the whole title of Developers and Gamers, cause we all exploit something sooner or later and want to share it with the community.
"Please refrain from discussing anything that relates to hacking and/or cracking." Oh yeah? then what do you call cracking the new habbo.swfs? @bigdawg

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Yeah a section dividing consoles would be great, just a general discussion for each console would be nice too, post news and shit about what's happening. Especially with project scorpio coming, a few threads come to mind already.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Yeah a section dividing consoles would be great, just a general discussion for each console would be nice to, post news and shit about what's happening. Especially with project scorpio coming, a few threads come to mind already.

This would make everything much clearer for everyones understanding of threads in the gaming section also, releasing CFW and Mod Menus, RTM Tools and or any other tools for other console modifications would have a live section once again.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
What is stopping you from discussing those topics here?

Shitty organization, its not only the section man, its the hacking and cracking rule we want gone too. Nothing stops us, it's just the suggestion of having separate sections per each consoles, it would have discussions going much more, not only that, but if the hacking and cracking rule is removed, we can actually have modding sections for consoles and so forth.

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
I hereby cast my vote to remove the hacking cracking amendment from the devbest constitution

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Shitty organization, its not only the section man, its the hacking and cracking rule we want gone too. Nothing stops us, it's just the suggestion of having separate sections per each consoles, it would have discussions going much more, not only that, but if the hacking and cracking rule is removed, we can actually have modding sections for consoles and so forth.
What do you mean shitty organisation? There are category flairs/tags so you can filter between the different categories (Xbox, PS4 etc) so it's just the same as having separate sections

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
I hereby cast my vote to remove the hacking cracking amendment from the devbest constitution

As do I.

Removing the Hacking/Cracking rule would allow cracking, and hacks to appear. The section can be based Also.

Key:
> = Parent
>> = Child
>>> = Grand child

> Playstation 3
>> Modding
>>> Help Section

>> Console IDs
>> Game Saves
>> Questions & Support

> Playstation 4
>> Modding
>> Game Saves
>> Questions & Support

What do you mean shitty organisation? There are category flairs/tags so you can filter between the different categories (Xbox, PS4 etc) so it's just the same as having separate sections

As people who have never used a forum before, join and so forth, it would be easier to have seperate sections causing ease of access, not only that, but it tends to be half of the time no one uses these flares.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
The way sections are added is via what's already inside the general sections.
Currently, I don't see enough threads being created in the General Gaming section to split it further, let alone anything more specific.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Currently, I don't see enough threads being created in the General Gaming section to split it further, let alone anything more specific.

See the thing is, the main focus is too much based on Habbo, sectionizing things and opening up the forum a little more would bring it attention.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
See the thing is, the main focus is too much based on Habbo, sectionizing things and opening up the forum a little more would bring it attention.
Yes, because people come here more for Habbo help than they do for PS4/Xbox discussion, so Habbo needs it's own section to help drown out all the PS4/Xbox threads. Once those sort of threads pick up, I'm sure Josh would consider creating separate sections and moving threads to the respective sections, but as of now, there's no point as there's just not enough demand for it

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
Yeah true. This makes sense, maybe just add a Playstation, Xbox and PC section inside the Gaming Discussion.
Agreed.

ON TOPIC:
Let's remove the hacking cracking amendment from the devbest constitution, yes? @bigdawg

Users who are viewing this thread