Commands

JoshuaS

Learning
Jan 9, 2014
So i am trying to figure out the commands. I have found some commands online but how do i add them? I don't have that ChatCommandManager, but a Commands folder, where i can see a file for every command. I can see i have the "EventAlertCommand" but i cannnot find it on my hotel? What do i do? I have the Visual Studio Community but can debug it, but it should be installed from the start? Can i add it in the database?

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
To add a command:
1.) Open your emulator in Visual Studio or whatever IDE you use (Open your IDE > Open Project > open the .sln i.e. PlusEmulator.sln)
2.) Create the file for your command example for Plus C:\Users\UserName\PathToEMU\Release 2\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands\User
3.) Register your command in the CommandManager.cs (likely one directory above the directory you created the command in)
4.) Go into your database and add the command to Permissions_Commands or whatever table you have. (set name, rank, subscription)
5.) Now the command should be in your hotel, go back to VS or whatever IDE you use and debug to test if things work as expected.

Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread