commands for Arcturus Morningstar emulator

Dhark

Feb 3, 2021
Hi, I was wondering where the commands are in the Acturus Mornigstar emulator and if anyone had a tutorial on how to add commands to the hotel or who can explain, help, guide me a bit, I also look for the commands Setz, Mentions and StarYoutube (? (Where you put the youtube link and the music or video plays)

I would really appreciate it, I can pay a little if necessary, thank.

Last edited by a moderator:

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
Hi, I was wondering where the commands are in the Acturus Mornigstar emulator and if anyone had a tutorial on how to add commands to the hotel or who can explain, help, guide me a bit, I also look for the commands Setz, Mentions and StarYoutube (? (Where you put the youtube link and the music or video plays)

I would really appreciate it, I can pay a little if necessary, thank.

My advice to you for now would just be to join "Krews marketplace" on discord and look at the plugins they've made available, if you cannot find what you're looking for (although from what you've mentioned you should be able to) you can create a bounty where you will potentially find some one who is willing to complete the work you'd like for a set price. IMO this is your best bet based on your experience right now.

Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread