594.9 KB · Views: 304
  • crafting.png
    crafting.png
    301.9 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Hello, Im currently in the works of creating a new up to date Catalog for Arcturus. Now I know many of you might say oh well ya we have those all over or there are some else where. Here are the facts -

1) I haven't found a new updated one in English
2) If i did find it in English, it was missing furni
3) None were orginized

So here is the layout/ features of what Im developing (Mind you im at about 25%, i have the pages done and organized, just need to sort the furni into each. I dont expect it to be more than another couple days)

-Diamonds Shop
-Rare Shop (all rares but at the cost of diamonds)
-Trax
-Badges (these will be sorted with some sub categories )
-Last years furni (2018)
-This years furni so far (2019)
-Public room furni
-Seasonal

All very very organized

See some previews below, drop a comment if there are things you think that need to be added.

I wouldnt mind the stuff for the crafting table, i dont know much about it so i dont have it here added, but if some one would like to send me it to add id appreciate it ( i would put you in the credits as well)
-I also want to mention the clothes section isn't that updated as i dont know enough about them and have offered them free in my hotel.
-And lastly there are some new animals it wont have, if any one would like to share them with me to add i will give credit in the release

You must be registered for see images attach
Give this man a medal.

Vik

Feb 2, 2019
You're a legend mate!

I'm definitely in need of a new Catalog, whoever set it up during the creation of Arcturus never even bothered with it. Much appreciated mate and I hope to hear from a release real soon!

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Give this man a medal.
You're a legend mate!

I'm definitely in need of a new Catalog, whoever set it up during the creation of Arcturus never even bothered with it. Much appreciated mate and I hope to hear from a release real soon!

I give it by Monday to be complete, a little background- im currently using plus so i had to convert my sqls to work with Arcturus. Many people dont know you can re-arrange your sql order in navicat by the table structure and then later change the names in notepad if they are different but have the same purpose. Sounds confusing i know. Now that iv done this i have to take the furni and add it (i cant execute the complete sql cause im taking specific furni lines from my hotel on plus) this is so i dont run into duplicates cause alot of furni is already in the catalog.

So as i said 3-4 days approximately.

Vik

Feb 2, 2019
I give it by Monday to be complete, a little background- im currently using plus so i had to convert my sqls to work with Arcturus. Many people dont know you can re-arrange your sql order in navicat by the table structure and then later change the names in notepad if they are different but have the same purpose. Sounds confusing i know. Now that iv done this i have to take the furni and add it (i cant execute the complete sql cause im taking specific furni lines from my hotel on plus) this is so i dont run into duplicates cause alot of furni is already in the catalog.

So as i said 3-4 days approximately.
Even so, great work mate and I can't wait to see this on my own Hotel upon rel :)

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Any ETA on release? You said monday ithink.

I got pushed back on when i wanted to release cause i ran into some trouble but i got it all fixed up below is a road map of what i have left, im currently working on it as we speak not much left now

- Have to finish adding missing furni that i forgot to add before (items that were missed) this isnt a big project so shouldnt take long
-I have a few pages i forgot to add ( i believe 2) so i will add those
- I have to revisit the game shop as well- i believe i had an issue with the interactions with some of the game furni also.
-i need to finish adding the trax/music section
-and the diamond catalog
-Need to add room bundles

If i find something else i forgot ill add it to the list so i dont forget

Just a side note i want to mention, im trying to make this half way decent and not half assed as Im using it for my hotel. And also i want it to be made so that for in the future users can use it themselfs to add new sqls with ease.

Last edited:

Hensa

Apr 17, 2019
I liked ur project, happy to see more catas for arcturus, stay updating.

Kisses from wulles ♥

Vinny95

Apr 28, 2016
atm i'm trying to convert my catalogue.. plus to arcturus. Is so hard!
Anyway, well done. Your catalogue will be great!

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
looks great! i love how you have my furni packs & my baby chicks in there too<3_<3

Users who are viewing this thread