Introduction Coming back after a long whileee...

Phish

Sep 6, 2015
Hey everyone,

My name's Kathleen, used to be heavy into the graphics scene on retros, but ended up quitting for a few years... I'm bored during this quarantine, so I'm back! haha. I've had multiple 'Aliases' and have been around since the beginning (sorta, kinda, pretty much), so idk, if you know me, then you know me. :p This is the only devbest account I could even remember the username and/or password to, so oh well! I'm hoping to meet some cool people though, so definitely feel free to add me on Discord!

I've owned a few hotels, they probably won't be very remembered, though, one was called 'Lunar' and the other was 'Lethal'. I didn't necessarily focus on getting members, I focused on the 'learning' side of it, figuring out how to get shit working and how to add my own little touch to each one that I had access to... Anyways, I'm back, probably going to try to be active and make some new stuff. The only public release I've bothered putting out is that one 'Tiger' hat, I've seen it in a ton of retros though which is pretty dope.

LETS MAKE SOME COOL CUSTOMS, if anyone wants to collab or work on something fun, my discord is 'kxthleen#1996'

Users who are viewing this thread