Coloured Usernames Release [PlusEmu]

Mikee

Jul 8, 2017
Broken image, and again, that is my fucking code from my fucking emu, I even said, don't release anything I'm trusting you, and you said I won't blah blah blah and yet you fucking did to make yourself look useful, fuck you dude. I'm done with this thread, hope ur release gets ur cocksucked and made urself look good bud or whatever you were trying to do. You've lost my respect. Remember who bought you the Account Upgrade for devbest. Fuckin sad dude. -
reload the page and clearly see this exact code was made public by its creator months ago on the rival forum. its nothing special and hidden considering jerry himself released it, and its NOT ur code, Relax.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
What the fuck mike, this is from my fucking emulator...... Are you fucking kidding me? This is some bullshit, claiming ur release when u leaked it from my emu. Fuck off Mike.
Why are you trying to claim that you coded the colored usernames lmao? I'm pretty sure I had them implemented before you did and I've decided to release them on a rival forum in January. Speaking of colored usernames, if they're from your "emulator", please tell me why you made a help thread back in March regarding colored usernames?

Don't be claiming released code, shame.

lol sad, he changed the thread content:

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Why are you trying to claim that you coded the colored usernames lmao? I'm pretty sure I had them implemented before you did and I've decided to release them on a rival forum in January. Speaking of colored usernames, if they're from your "emulator", please tell me why you made a help thread back in March regarding colored usernames?

Don't be claiming released code, shame.
To add on to that, @j0ker don't fucking edit your thread that existed asking for colored username help to some fucking sso shit okay.
JqD5Qgj6R8KLHRRAO2E43w.png

stop getting butthurt that you are wrong, and that mike HAD the right to re-release work for a newer production emulator BASED off @Jerry work.

Hubboss

Aug 31, 2017
Anyone that can help me add this, I followed all instructions but nothing happens when you say :setcolor (red/blue etc)

AidenKing

18 and Gay.
Jul 25, 2016
im a little silly but where do you place step 1? xD
Credits Go To @Jerry

Step 1. Make this Command
Code:
namespace Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.User
{
    class ColouredChatCommand : IChatCommand
    {
        public string PermissionRequired => "command_setcolor";
        public string Parameters => "%color%";
        public string Description => "Set your chat color to whatever you want.";

public void Execute(GameClients.GameClient Session, Rooms.Room Room, string[] Params)
        {
            string colorName = Params[1].ToLower();

switch (colorName)
            {
                case "silver":
                    {
                        Session.GetHabbo().ChatColor = "#C0C0C0";
                        Session.SendWhisper($"Your chat color has been set to {colorName}");
                        break;
                    }
                case "grey":
                case "gray":
                    {
                        Session.GetHabbo().ChatColor = "#808080";
                        break;
                    }
                case "default":
                case "none":
                case "off":
                case "black":
                    {
                        Session.GetHabbo().ChatColor = "#000000";
                        Session.SendWhisper("You have disabled your chat color");
                        break;
                    }
                case "red":
                    {
                        Session.GetHabbo().ChatColor = "#FF0000";
                        break;
                    }
                case "maroon":
                    {
                        Session.GetHabbo().ChatColor = "#800000";
                        break;
                    }
                case "yellow":
                    {
                        Session.GetHabbo().ChatColor = "#FFFF00";
                        break;
                    }
                case "olive":
                    {
                        Session.GetHabbo().ChatColor = "#808000";
                        break;
                    }
                case "lime":
                    {
                        Session.GetHabbo().ChatColor = "#00FF00";
                        break;
                    }
                case "green":
                    {
                        Session.GetHabbo().ChatColor = "#008000";
                        break;
                    }
                case "aqua":
                    {
                        Session.GetHabbo().ChatColor = "#00FFFF";
                        break;
                    }
                case "teal":
                    {
                        Session.GetHabbo().ChatColor = "#008080";
                        break;
                    }
                case "blue":
                    {
                        Session.GetHabbo().ChatColor = "#0000FF";
                        break;
                    }
                case "navy":
                    {
                        Session.GetHabbo().ChatColor = "#000080";
                        break;
                    }
                case "fuschia":
                    {
                        Session.GetHabbo().ChatColor = "#FF00FF";
                        break;
                    }
                case "purple":
                    {
                        Session.GetHabbo().ChatColor = "#800080";
                        break;
                    }
                default:
                    {
                        Session.SendWhisper($"The chat color {colorName} does not exist!");
                        break;
                    }
            }
        }
    }
}

Step 2.

Find Player Static Values in Habbo.cs
Below it put this...
Code:
public string ChatColor;

Step 3.

Go to RoomUser.Cs and add this method
Code:
 public void SendNameColourPacket()
         {
             if (IsBot || GetClient() == null || GetClient().GetHabbo() == null)
                 return;
             if (GetClient().GetHabbo().ChatColor == null || GetClient().GetHabbo().ChatColor == String.Empty)
                 return;
             if (GetClient().GetHabbo().ChatPreference)
                 return;
             string Username = "<font color='" + GetClient().GetHabbo().ChatColor + "'>" + GetClient().GetHabbo().Username + "</font>";

if (GetRoom() != null)
                 GetRoom().SendPacket(new UserNameChangeComposer(RoomId, VirtualId, Username));

}

Also add this method
Code:
  public void SendNamePacket()
        {
            if (IsBot || GetClient() == null || GetClient().GetHabbo() == null)
                return;

string Username = GetClient().GetHabbo().Username;

if (GetRoom() != null)
                GetRoom().SendPacket(new UserNameChangeComposer(RoomId, VirtualId, Username));
        }

Now in that same class replace
Code:
            if (GetClient().GetHabbo().TentId > 0)
            {
                mRoom.SendToTent(GetClient().GetHabbo().Id, GetClient().GetHabbo().TentId, Packet);

Packet = new WhisperComposer(this.VirtualId, "[Tent Chat] " + Message, 0, Colour);

List<RoomUser> ToNotify = mRoom.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByRank(2);

if (ToNotify.Count > 0)
                {
                    foreach (RoomUser user in ToNotify)
                    {
                        if (user == null || user.GetClient() == null || user.GetClient().GetHabbo() == null ||
                            user.GetClient().GetHabbo().TentId == GetClient().GetHabbo().TentId)
                        {
                            continue;
                        }

user.GetClient().SendPacket(Packet);
                    }

}
            }
            else
            {

foreach (RoomUser User in mRoom.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUsers().ToList())
                {
                    if (User == null || User.GetClient() == null || User.GetClient().GetHabbo() == null || User.GetClient().GetHabbo().GetIgnores().IgnoredUserIds().Contains(mClient.GetHabbo().Id))
                        continue;

if (mRoom.chatDistance > 0 && Gamemap.TileDistance(this.X, this.Y, User.X, User.Y) > mRoom.chatDistance)
                        continue;

User.GetClient().SendPacket(Packet);
                }

}

With
Code:
            if (GetClient().GetHabbo().TentId > 0)
            {
                mRoom.SendToTent(GetClient().GetHabbo().Id, GetClient().GetHabbo().TentId, Packet);

Packet = new WhisperComposer(this.VirtualId, "[Tent Chat] " + Message, 0, Colour);

List<RoomUser> ToNotify = mRoom.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByRank(2);

if (ToNotify.Count > 0)
                {
                    foreach (RoomUser user in ToNotify)
                    {
                        if (user == null || user.GetClient() == null || user.GetClient().GetHabbo() == null ||
                            user.GetClient().GetHabbo().TentId == GetClient().GetHabbo().TentId)
                        {
                            continue;
                        }

user.GetClient().SendPacket(Packet);
                    }

}
            }
            else
            {
                SendNameColorPacket();

foreach (RoomUser User in mRoom.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUsers().ToList())
                {
                    if (User == null || User.GetClient() == null || User.GetClient().GetHabbo() == null || User.GetClient().GetHabbo().GetIgnores().IgnoredUserIds().Contains(mClient.GetHabbo().Id))
                        continue;

if (mRoom.chatDistance > 0 && Gamemap.TileDistance(this.X, this.Y, User.X, User.Y) > mRoom.chatDistance)
                        continue;

User.GetClient().SendPacket(Packet);
                }
                SendNamePacket();
            }

AidenKing

18 and Gay.
Jul 25, 2016
Right, ive done all said now what as i dont know the actual command.

HabboHotel>Rooms>Chat>Commands>User. Right click on the User Folder, click new file or new class, then call it ColouredChatCommand
AidenKingUK#8359 discord if you can help dude

j0ker

$client = socket_accept($sock);
Dec 29, 2010
To add on to that, @j0ker don't fucking edit your thread that existed asking for colored username help to some fucking sso shit okay.
JqD5Qgj6R8KLHRRAO2E43w.png

stop getting butthurt that you are wrong, and that mike HAD the right to re-release work for a newer production emulator BASED off @Jerry work.
I actually paid him to code this then he released the work that I paid for, I owned that code and hes a fucking prick for releasing it.

Users who are viewing this thread