Code to hide errors on your Habbo Retro.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014

Hi,
Have you ever made a retro, and get all excited to start playing? But there are those stupid errors in the way, just like this one?
282nh38.png

Well, here is a fix and it is very simple! What you want to do is go to your config in your htdocs > app > management > config and paste the following code:
Code:
<?php
     error_reporting(0);
     ?>
At the top of the page, it should look like this:
20s7er4.png

The click save, and your errors should be gone!​

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Why own a retro if you can't fix them yourself? I suggest adding this to index.php not your config. Anyways decent enough if you want to be a noob, and hide errors.

<--!Posted Via Tapatalk!-->

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Why own a retro if you can't fix them yourself? I suggest adding this to index.php not your config. Anyways decent enough if you want to be a noob, and hide errors.

Did I say I cannot fix them? Maybe this a tutorial for the ones who can't.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Did I say I cannot fix them? Maybe this a tutorial for the ones who can't.
I'm referring to the ones who can't. They have no right to own a habbo retro without the ability to fix this simple error.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
This tutorial actually works.Oh my gosh LOL.
Don't use Xampp for your retro, it's shit. Use IIS.

@Nippy The first line in your image is just a warning telling you that the way your setup is will not work in future versions of mysql. Don't know what the second problem is, but hiding the errors is NOT a solution.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Don't use Xampp for your retro, it's shit. Use IIS.

@Nippy The first line in your image is just a warning telling you that the way your setup is will not work in future versions of mysql. Don't know what the second problem is, but hiding the errors is NOT a solution.
I know, and stop saying ''don't use Xampp'' I think we all know not to use it. -_-

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Wrong. Not all know that and this is a bad tutorial promoting false problem solutions. And don't "-_-" me!! :mad: End of discussion.
How is it false solutions? It clearly says in title hide errors, so if you wanna learn how to solve them go to a different tutorial, not really a bad tut m8.

MATTx97

Apr 25, 2014
I'm referring to the ones who can't. They have no right to own a habbo retro without the ability to fix this simple error.

Why So? You Learn From The Errors.
Plus That Errors Not Really A Big Deal...Just Delete The Snippet Where It Says The Error Is From -.-

Users who are viewing this thread