Call of Duty CoD Infinite Warfare

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
Soz, Call of Duty is just not the good old Call of Duty anymore. Battlefield franchise has been quenching my thirst lately.

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
Watched summit play through the whole mw2 campaign last week. I had already played through it myself but it kept me interested. Couldn't even get through the first few missions on recent cods without getting bored.

Infinite warfare gameplay looks garbage, exactly the same as black ops 3

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Infinite Warfare is trying to be "all-inclusive" by using futuristic modes, but also having 'boots on the ground'. In my opinion, it can't be both. Boots on the ground in mw1 and mw2 were my favorite. I wish you could buy the Cod4 remastered standalone instead of a "deluxe edition". That's whats ruining their community.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Infinite Warfare is trying to be "all-inclusive" by using futuristic modes, but also having 'boots on the ground'. In my opinion, it can't be both. Boots on the ground in mw1 and mw2 were my favorite. I wish you could buy the Cod4 remastered standalone instead of a "deluxe edition". That's whats ruining their community.

You're right, CoD's been turning to shit once Ghosts came out. They should have realized their mistakes by then.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Probably going to give this one a miss. Just isn't worth it anymore (for myself), used to enjoy spending countless hours on CoD, just isn't the same feel anymore.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Infinite warfare will be just like the last 3 call of duties, terrible. But i know ill still buy it thats the sad thing.

j6ke

May 12, 2016
The beta for Infinite warfare was actually very fun. I feel it kind of took the best features and movements from the last 3 call of duty's and put it into one game. I think it will last because we have more than one Call of Duty to enjoy this year, CoD 4 remastered as well.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
The beta for Infinite warfare was actually very fun. I feel it kind of took the best features and movements from the last 3 call of duty's and put it into one game. I think it will last because we have more than one Call of Duty to enjoy this year, CoD 4 remastered as well.
In my opinion the movement in Infinite Warfare is trash, maybe it's because I'm used to BO3's and it didn't feel the same to me.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
In my opinion the movement in Infinite Warfare is trash, maybe it's because I'm used to BO3's and it didn't feel the same to me.
I was like that for Advanced Warfare, except the kill time. going from Ghosts to Advanced warfare it felt like it took 10 minutes to kill someone lol, which let to so much frustration.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Well, so far, Infinite Warfare has caused me to do this:

gv9iozhh

l1b34zbb

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Why the fuck did i spend $130 on this shit. I knew it was gonna be bad but i still hauled my ass over to the shop and bought it. fuck my life.

Users who are viewing this thread