Call of Duty CoD Infinite Warfare

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
This Cod is gonna be absolute shit. Only futuristic cod i liked was Advanced Warfare. Bo3 was shit and this infinite warfare is gonna be a tragic

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
BO2 was a good game. I liked the simplicity and physics of it, ya know.
I used to grind WaW FF Campaign when I was 10, it was the shit. The only COD I actually liked and played was Bo2, MW2-3 and WaW

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
BO2 was a good game. I liked the simplicity and physics of it, ya know.
I used to grind WaW FF Campaign when I was 10, it was the shit. The only COD I actually liked and played was Bo2, MW2-3 and WaW
World at War was my favourite CoD, the only realistic Call of Duty that I've ever played. Even the first three Cod's were good, Modern Warfare's were alright, the Black ops series was good still bo3 came out (WaW is apart of the Black ops series).

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
World at War was my favourite CoD, the only realistic Call of Duty that I've ever played. Even the first three Cod's were good, Modern Warfare's were alright, the Black ops series was good still bo3 came out (WaW is apart of the Black ops series).
Are video games supposed to be realistic?

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
You said call of duty world at war was the most realistic cod you've played, then I asked if games are supposed to be realistic, you said games aren't supposed to be realistic, therefore changing your story.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
You said call of duty world at war was the most realistic cod you've played, then I asked if games are supposed to be realistic, you said games aren't supposed to be realistic, therefore changing your story.
Dude are you for real, read what I said then tell me if I said that games aren't supposed to be realistic. Don't know where you even got that from.

Users who are viewing this thread