Recruiting Co.Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
I looking for a Co,Onwer who can setup a Habbo retro hotel. Im not looking for a Developer to update the hotel, making new stuff etc, just one who can setup an full working hotel with latest swf files.

Payment: I cant offer you any payment, thats why i looking for at co.owner. I pay for the VPS and incase the hotel gonna have success, we setup the vip payment to your paypal.

Is it you? Contact me in private message, and tell me about your experince, or if you allready got a hotel that need a boost, we can use that.

Stupid comment, or other comment useless for me will be ignored 100%

CordZin

Habbo Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I looking for a Co,Onwer who can setup a Habbo retro hotel. Im not looking for a Developer to update the hotel, making new stuff etc, just one who can setup an full working hotel with latest swf files.

Payment: I cant offer you any payment, thats why i looking for at co.owner. I pay for the VPS and incase the hotel gonna have success, we setup the vip payment to your paypal.

Is it you? Contact me in private message, and tell me about your experince, or if you allready got a hotel that need a boost, we can use that.

Stupid comment, or other comment useless for me will be ignored 100%
Pm Me On Discord CordZin#0002

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
Not really interested in a role but I can set a hotel up for you.

Hmu with your Discord, need something to occupy me for a few hours.

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Not really interested in a role but I can set a hotel up for you.

Hmu with your Discord, need something to occupy me for a few hours.
Can you setup the hotel for me ? Catch me at Discord then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread