Recruiting Co-Owner of upcoming project!

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Hello,

I am looking for a serious person who is interested in Co-Owning an upcoming project of mine. What I mean by serious, is someone who is willing to put in just as much effort as I am and was a drive for success. If everything goes well, this will be a long term project but for now we are going to aim for mid term to see how things go and go on from there. If you think you're a fit candidate for this offer, don't stop here; continue reading.

Requirements and what I'm looking for:
- Due to being a Co-Owner, I ask that you go half on the VPS which is $10/mo. Everything else, I have covered. Right now, I am funding everything myself and have everything setup.
- You must have a drive for success. You must want this project to succeed and assist in every way possible in doing so.
- You must have past experience in owning or co-owning a retro. If I've never heard of the retro, chances are, it didn't exist.
- You must be able to come up with ideas for the hotel. What do users want? What can we do to improve?
- Coding skills in HTML, CSS, PHP, or MySQL is a plus but not required.
- You must be active in the retro community. I want you online whenever you're available to come online. Of course, having a real life is okay but if you don't have time for this, do not offer to take on this position.

Note: This is not a Developer position. I already have a Developer for this project and I myself is assisting him as well.

Again, I have everything purchased myself and capable of funding everything myself. However, if you're going to take Co-Ownership and would like to have a cut in whatever is made via Shops, then I just ask that you assist in paying half of the monthly VPS cost. This position is not paid but when we start receiving in-game purchases, I will fairly give you a cut in what is made which will be discussed at that time.

If you're interested, please send me a PM with the following information:

Name:
Timezone:
Discord:
Skills:
Experience:
Why I should pick you:

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread