Resolved

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
ooo shit is getting real. I actually started editing this a while ago, it's still pretty good doesn't require hk or staff page, anyone can build that on their own.
so it's a pretty g release

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
4/10 at best, no features, poor code, not that unique, or professional, with A LOT of work, could make a good hotel...

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Lol the coding in this is horrifying, lacks of features, its simply bad. -10/10 lol dont call it "eubbo" cms btw when its a theme edit that a italian hotel made and eventually got ripped by Danny. Its revcms, and italian theme, dont put your low life hotel names to try to take credits of something.

Vexq

Feb 18, 2012
I don't know why people claim this thema, because is dutch and made by me. Look the js, images, etc etc all dutch made in 2014.
Fine, you released it and raped it complete but please, don't claim it.

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
I don't know why people claim this thema, because is dutch and made by me. Look the js, images, etc etc all dutch made in 2014.

i didn't claim it at all just saying,and this isn't even the full version of the cms.

AronVW

Nov 17, 2012

I'll put your name in the credits in my CMS, where I used the theme as a skin.

Contact me on skype: aronvanwilligen
(i'm dutch)

Btw: "you raped it" means something different btw :)

Users who are viewing this thread