CMS & EMU

Laporte

Dec 1, 2020
Hello guys,

I am looking for a CUSTOM & UNRELEASED CMS and EMU! For payment of course..

What CMS Am I Looking For?​

I am looking for RevCMS heavy edit that has a working HouseKeeping (HK) and many awesome features that aren't plastered on other CMS's. I am also looking for the CMS to be in 100% working order after flash and be super secure! I have seen many CMS's that have been secure but I imagine its hard to replicate. I'll need Web App or HTML5 as im looking to build a project here that isnt going to be like 90% of retros and I dont fancy closing after 3 weeks. My personal preference is Web App as it's easy to maintain and I haven't seen any HTML5 Clients that arent buggy as hell.
I dont have any specific ideas for feature for the CMS I just don't want a generic CMS that can be replicated in seconds. I'd need the DB that corresponds to the CMS

Some what ideas for CMS content.​

• Fully working and easy to use Values page.

• Cool and unique registration page
I'm curious on what you guys can come up with. Im not the best at brainstorming or what boundaries your skills are set to

House Keeping content ideas.​

• Secure and hack-free system enabling that the retro is safe.
  • Value management to be used by Values Team so they can track and trace rares in the economy that will assist their needs making it easier for them.
I'm curious on what you guys can come up with. Im not the best at brainstorming or what boundaries your skills are set to

What Kind of Emulator am I looking for?​

I am looking for any emulator that works along side the CMS provided, heavy edit is a must I dont want any released or easy to replicate. I am also looking for the EMU to be in 100% working order after flash and be super secure! As I said above I dont want this to close anytime soon.. I'd need the DB that corresponds to the EMU

I'd prefer the clothing to be buy-able to reduce the loading time for them.​

Thank you for reading and appreciate if you can give me some feedback

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
Hello guys,

I am looking for a CUSTOM & UNRELEASED CMS and EMU! For payment of course..

What CMS Am I Looking For?​

I am looking for RevCMS heavy edit that has a working HouseKeeping (HK) and many awesome features that aren't plastered on other CMS's. I am also looking for the CMS to be in 100% working order after flash and be super secure! I have seen many CMS's that have been secure but I imagine its hard to replicate. I'll need Web App or HTML5 as im looking to build a project here that isnt going to be like 90% of retros and I dont fancy closing after 3 weeks. My personal preference is Web App as it's easy to maintain and I haven't seen any HTML5 Clients that arent buggy as hell.
I dont have any specific ideas for feature for the CMS I just don't want a generic CMS that can be replicated in seconds. I'd need the DB that corresponds to the CMS

Some what ideas for CMS content.​

• Fully working and easy to use Values page.

• Cool and unique registration page

House Keeping content ideas.​

• Secure and hack-free system enabling that the retro is safe.
  • Value management to be used by Values Team so they can track and trace rares in the economy that will assist their needs making it easier for them.

What Kind of Emulator am I looking for?​

I am looking for any emulator that works along side the CMS provided, heavy edit is a must I dont want any released or easy to replicate. I am also looking for the EMU to be in 100% working order after flash and be super secure! As I said above I dont want this to close anytime soon.. I'd need the DB that corresponds to the EMU

I'd prefer the clothing to be buy-able to reduce the loading time for them.​

Thank you for reading and appreciate if you can give me some feedback
Granted you get someone who is willing to help you with any of this I hope you'd be willing to pay them, it seems you're asking for quite a lot if you want something completely your own that no one else in the community has. Even if you achieve this you're going to have to be mindful of others, people tend to get jealous and will most likely rip your work if it isn't obfuscated

Laporte

Dec 1, 2020
Granted you get someone who is willing to help you with any of this I hope you'd be willing to pay them, it seems you're asking for quite a lot if you want something completely your own that no one else in the community has. Even if you achieve this you're going to have to be mindful of others, people tend to get jealous and will most likely rip your work if it isn't obfuscated
Of course id pay them its alot of work

SageSaga

SageSaga#5065
Aug 30, 2020
Of course id pay them its alot of work
To begin with, it's a hefty sum of money. Just by configuring a decent CMS, Web Developers usually start off with 20 Pounds. And the CMS has to be a template. With much more things like that it would easily go to 100 - 200 Pounds.

And then you seem to be looking for a Emulator that can't be ripped off easily. not sure where can you even find one. It's hard to find a Emulator Developer already, much less creating one. Be prepared to pay a large sum of money for your Hotel.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
You're asking so much in one, quite literally pointless.
Wait until an HTML5 version of Habbo is released because you'll just be wasting money if you have someone build you an "unreleased" CMS.

Like @Akstar mentioned above, Good luck trying to find an emulator developer there aren't very many skilled ones out there.
(Besides Daddy @Sledmore and Daddy @Damien ;))

Users who are viewing this thread