CMS Avatar Pic / In-Game avatar problem [Help]

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
I'm having a little problem I recently added some new 2017 clothing such as the man-bun hairstyle and a lot more but that's not the issue. Issue is that
in the game all clothing shows perfectly fine but the CMS avatar pic it doesn't read it.

image.png

In game
prob1.png

CMS
I am using BrainCMS but that doesn't matter I suppose, I believe there's a problem with the game data files, figuredata,figuremap.
I do not know what the problem is and I need a little assist over here. Why is this happening?

Core

Nov 10, 2016
It's because you're using Habbo's figure api and it doesn't have your custom clothing xD. You can't fix this unless you create your own (that doesn't mean requesting right off habbo).
It means constructing the figure based on each individual sprite - a long process and would require knowledge of how the sprites are rendered and a reasonably good amount of knowledge in a image module for example if using PHP you may use GD or Imagick.

Not worth the time nor the effort xD!
However, I think this might of been done before, check forum archives on here and on other forums. From what I checked, it's mostly just grabbing it from habbo and saving the response locally.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Use this:
Its decent, but they should remove their stupid CF as it destroys the view, which cant load the images until you visit their website. This happens on every machine, browser and IP that I use. People seriously needs to get rid of this overrated CF service.
20a420f04798fb37713e0eb14f8c1a16.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread