Clothing Help

Wolverine

Aug 1, 2014
I'm trying to add clothing to my hotel, but the images aren't loading and there is no errors in the console so I can't tell what SWF it is not loading. When I click on it, it does nothing.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also, in the shirts.. Does anyone have a working clothing pack with the new clothing and/or the correct SWFS??

Wolverine

Aug 1, 2014
Clear Cache?

The SWF could also be domain protected..
I tried, I downloaded this pack. I had to get the dog ears swf and manually put it in the swf folder as it didn't come with it. I cleared cache, then it worked fine. I'm thinking this may be the same issue but it's not appearing on Chrome's console/emulator.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
If you can't find the fix, you could try removing it from the XML file? I'm not too sure which is which, it'd also be hard because it may not be in order. You also can't see the image for a description.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Put these in your swfs and replace ALL of the figuremap/figuredata, including the one in your emulator.

This pack includes the latest clothes (up to emojis)

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Put these in your swfs and replace ALL of the figuremap/figuredata, including the one in your emulator.

This pack includes the latest clothes (up to emojis)
This doesn't include the latest clothes? I just tested. He's wanting Rises' hair styles, clothes, etc. That's the pack he has.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
A lot of them are protected SWF's but you could rip them from Rise etc by knowing which ones are missing (dev console) and downloading them 1 by 1.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
@Blasteh you could just help instead of spamming what's already being said.

Fix the current errors that are being shown then it will show which items are missing. From the above errors it's missing the "Habbo" logo from the hotel view, you must of deleted this as Sledmore's release comes with it.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
@Blasteh you could just help instead of spamming what's already being said.

Fix the current errors that are being shown then it will show which items are missing. From the above errors it's missing the "Habbo" logo from the hotel view, you must of deleted this as Sledmore's release comes with it.
I'm not spamming he literally said there's no errors in dev console so how does he know which is which..

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Depending where you got them from maybe try using Rise or Habboon's figuredata and figuremap and then downloading the clothing 1 by 1, remember to update the one in your emulator too.

Users who are viewing this thread