closed

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
I do not advise you to use this on a live environment but this might give you some basic idea of what you need to do
I know this is not a ideal way of doing it (so do not want all the hate, just a quick make shift help for this guy who has asked here and other sites

recaptchalib.php

For your index.php file

thedarkvoxz

Sep 30, 2019
I do not advise you to use this on a live environment but this might give you some basic idea of what you need to do
I know this is not a ideal way of doing it (so do not want all the hate, just a quick make shift help for this guy who has asked here and other sites

recaptchalib.php

For your index.php file

i used this, but when you click submit, it redirects you anyway in the index.php.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
The code I provided for index.php place that at the top of your index.php file and then the code that was already inside this put here

"Normal HTML Here"

you do not need the header part as I made this to work on the standard index.php, if you want the check to be performed on prova.php you will need to run a check to see if the $passed is in the session on your index.php, if not then header to prova.php perform your check and set it to redirect back to index.php once the check is done and the passed is then in the users session.

thedarkvoxz

Sep 30, 2019
The code I provided for index.php place that at the top of your index.php file and then the code that was already inside this put here

"Normal HTML Here"

you do not need the header part as I made this to work on the standard index.php, if you want the check to be performed on prova.php you will need to run a check to see if the $passed is in the session on your index.php, if not then header to prova.php perform your check and set it to redirect back to index.php once the check is done and the passed is then in the users session.

ok i did it, now, i want to show an error message when someone try to click "submit" without completing the recaptcha challenge, how can i do?

Users who are viewing this thread