CLOSED

Leon121

Dec 10, 2014
Hey, i'll start to write theese problems:
1. The command ":commands".
I have no idea what goes off here, but when I try to write :commands, I will be reloaded from the client.
Picture/clip:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Fast Food
Well, I get an error, running this game.
Picture/clip: ,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. The new Plus Catalogue.
I need a custom or clean catalogue, preferably a catalogue where the latest furniture is in. Because, I'm missing some furnitures.
Currently catalogue:

PRODUCTION: PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104

THIS WILL HELP ME SO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU FOR HELPING!!!!! I ACCEPT ALL HELP!!!! <3

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
for commands, you may have added something incorrectly within the commandmanager file and as for fast food, its not coded in the public releases of plus so you'd need to code that yourself

Core

Nov 10, 2016
You will have an error in the error log file which will relate to the commands paste it here.

You get the error with fast food because you need a fast food server which operates similar to your emulator.

The last one is just you being lazy and expecting to be spoon fed so not going to help you with that ☝️

Leon121

Dec 10, 2014
for commands, you may have added something incorrectly within the commandmanager file and as for fast food, its not coded in the public releases of plus so you'd need to code that yourself
Well should you help me out of the :command problem on Teamviewer?

You will have an error in the error log file which will relate to the commands paste it here.

You get the error with fast food because you need a fast food server which operates similar to your emulator.

The last one is just you being lazy and expecting to be spoon fed so not going to help you with that ☝️
Error in query:
Code:
Error in query:
INSERT INTO user_roomvisits (user_id,room_id,entry_timestamp,exit_timestamp,hour,minute) VALUES ('1','2','1483383207.48547','0','19','53');
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   ved Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() i C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Plus Emulator\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:linje 177
QueryAdapter:
And yeah, I was very lazy, so I fixed the catalogue now :p

Last edited:

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Well should you help me out of the :command problem on Teamviewer?

Error in query:
Code:
Error in query:
INSERT INTO user_roomvisits (user_id,room_id,entry_timestamp,exit_timestamp,hour,minute) VALUES ('1','2','1483383207.48547','0','19','53');
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   ved MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
   ved Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() i C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Plus Emulator\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:linje 177
QueryAdapter:
And yeah, I was very lazy, so I fixed the catalogue now :p

You need to make the primary key in the table auto increase

Leon121

Dec 10, 2014
Open up navicat > right click on user_roomvists > design table > set id to "Auto Increment"
It's just under where you set the default value.
Still won't work,
Now I get this: @Altercationz
Code:
Error in query:
INSERT INTO `logs_client_staff` (`user_id`,`data_string`,`machine_id`, `timestamp`) VALUES (@UserId,@Data,@MachineId,@Timestamp)

Last edited:

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Still won't work,
Now I get this: @Altercationz
Code:
Error in query:
INSERT INTO `logs_client_staff` (`user_id`,`data_string`,`machine_id`, `timestamp`) VALUES (@UserId,@Data,@MachineId,@Timestamp)

Why do you class yourself as a developer when you can't understand a basic after already being told the solution to your other one?
If you actually bother to read it, you will realize you need to follow the same process for the logs_client_staff table.

Leon121

Dec 10, 2014
Why do you class yourself as a developer when you can't understand a basic after already being told the solution to your other one?
If you actually bother to read it, you will realize you need to follow the same process for the logs_client_staff table.
I have already done it, nothing happens.

Leon121

Dec 10, 2014
Well you need to set the auto increment value to above the last item which was added. Post new error.
What's that mean?
New error:
Code:
Error in query:
UPDATE `server_status` SET `users_online` = @users, `loaded_rooms` = @loadedRooms LIMIT 1;
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Table 'test.server_status' doesn't exist
   ved Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() i C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Plus Emulator PS\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:linje 177
But table server_status exist.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
What's that mean?
New error:
Code:
Error in query:
UPDATE `server_status` SET `users_online` = @users, `loaded_rooms` = @loadedRooms LIMIT 1;
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Table 'test.server_status' doesn't exist
   ved Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() i C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Plus Emulator PS\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:linje 177
But table server_status exist.

So now add a table called server_status with the columns users_online and loaded_rooms.
It would be so much easier if you just used the correct database or imported it correctly in the first place :/

Users who are viewing this thread