Client stuck at 76% (Plusemu) (R63b)

waleyy

Oct 7, 2017
My client gets stuck att 76% then the client turns white and it says ''Please delete your cookies and re logg'' i tried this several times and ive also tried many other things but still not working..

Help please

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
My client gets stuck att 76% then the client turns white and it says ''Please delete your cookies and re logg'' i tried this several times and ive also tried many other things but still not working..

Help please
wrong section, post your config.php, client.php and external_variables and external_override_variables if possible with

waleyy

Oct 7, 2017
Emulator config:

Client:
External_variables:

external_override_variables:

wrong section, post your config.php, client.php and external_variables and external_override_variables if possible with
Sry for don't reply direct to your comment. :p
Emulator config:

Client:
External_variables:

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Emulator config:

Client:
External_variables:

Sry for don't reply direct to your comment. :p
Emulator config:

Client:
External_variables:

everything looks correct. it has to be u didnt open ports...

waleyy

Oct 7, 2017
- emu

the database is in emulator source > sqls folder
- swfs

disregard the build 1 in the swfs title they can be used for build 2 also
Can u help me switch this in like join.me? please i dont understand how to change

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Can u help me switch this in like join.me? please i dont understand how to change
cant atm not available. i can help u setup your hotel tomorrow morning if you can wait that long. your current files are fine i wouldnt even change them tbh. switching to a more updated was just a suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread