Client Notifications

rrrrw4wcwfw

Feb 10, 2018
On a hotel when receiving diamonds duckets or credits you receive a notification in the top right corner.

I'm getting notifications when receiving diamonds, but it doesn't show it when I receive duckets and credits? Do I need to enable it somewhere in my variables, or what?

rrrrw4wcwfw

Feb 10, 2018
By default, Plus doesn't display notifications for recieving any currency besides diamonds. I'm sure you could code it in if you really wanted it.
From my understanding, Plus Emulator sends a CreditBalanceComposer packet to inform users they have gotten new credits. This makes the awful sound and rotates the credit icon. Easily replacable! Go to HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.Moderator.GiveCommand.cs in your Emulator's source
At line 56,
REMOVE:
Code:
int Amount;
                            if (int.TryParse(Params[3], out Amount))
                            {
                                Target.GetHabbo().Credits = Target.GetHabbo().Credits += Amount;
                                Target.SendPacket(new CreditBalanceComposer(Target.GetHabbo().Credits));

if (Target.GetHabbo().Id != Session.GetHabbo().Id)
                                    Target.SendNotification(Session.GetHabbo().Username + " has given you " + Amount.ToString() + " Credit(s)!");
                                Session.SendWhisper("Successfully given " + Amount + " Credit(s) to " + Target.GetHabbo().Username + "!");
                                break;
                            }
ADD:
Code:
int Amount;
                            if (int.TryParse(Params[3], out Amount))
                            {
                                Target.GetHabbo().Credits = Target.GetHabbo().Credits += Amount;
                                Target.SendPacket(new HabboActivityPointNotificationComposer(Target.GetHabbo().Credits, Amount, 5));

if (Target.GetHabbo().Id != Session.GetHabbo().Id)
                                    Target.SendNotification(Session.GetHabbo().Username + " has given you " + Amount.ToString() + " Credit(s)!");
                                Session.SendWhisper("Successfully given " + Amount + " Credit(s) to " + Target.GetHabbo().Username + "!");
                                break;
                            }
Compile & run. Try giving yourself a credit using
Worked fine on my build.
This displays a notification, although the notification shows with the diamonds icon on the left, and says you received diamonds not credits.

Feb 25, 2015
This displays a notification, although the notification shows with the diamonds icon on the left, and says you received diamonds not credits.
It looks like you've gotta use a CreditBalanceComposer unless you've got custom packets after a second look. Deleting my response.
The HabboActivityPointNotificationComposer will alter balances for your Duckets or Diamonds whenever being used.

rrrrw4wcwfw

Feb 10, 2018
It looks like you've gotta use a CreditBalanceComposer unless you've got custom packets after a second look. Deleting my response.
The HabboActivityPointNotificationComposer will alter balances for your Duckets or Diamonds whenever being used.
It seems like we're talking about different things, here is a screenshot of the notification I'm referring to.

CreditBalanceComposer is what I was using in the first place.

Feb 25, 2015
It seems like we're talking about different things, here is a screenshot of the notification I'm referring to.

CreditBalanceComposer is what I was using in the first place.
CreditBalanceComposer is the only built-in method of giving a user credits (w/o an explicit DB query). Sending a notification like that can only be done through either the CreditBalanceComposer, or a custom-made packet to display the image you want instead of the one to give duckets/diamonds.

rrrrw4wcwfw

Feb 10, 2018
CreditBalanceComposer is the only built-in method of giving a user credits (w/o an explicit DB query). Sending a notification like that can only be done through either the CreditBalanceComposer, or a custom-made packet to display the image you want instead of the one to give duckets/diamonds.
This doesn't answer how to do it with duckets, but thanks I'll look into doing it with credits this way. Although I don't see how that's possible as the structure of CreditBalanceComposer is just the credit amount.

Users who are viewing this thread