Client crossdomain.xml in console

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBste01

Dec 16, 2013
Hey,
I've just got my retro client working and everything is working fine! However, just to make sure, I looked in the console to check for any problems.
Only problem is, when I look at the Console, it shows up this error:
You must be registered for see images attach

Is this an issue? If so, please would you explain how to fix this?
Thanks a lot.

EmMeX

Sep 26, 2012
Hi,

Can you provide your external variables in a pastebin link or similar? By the looks of it there could be an malfunctioning entry, especially "roomenterad.habblet.enabled" or any entry before/after it.

SBste01

Dec 16, 2013
Hi,

Can you provide your external variables in a pastebin link or similar? By the looks of it there could be an malfunctioning entry, especially "roomenterad.habblet.enabled" or any entry before/after it.

I have changed the DOMAIN to my domain as well.

EmMeX

Sep 26, 2012
Do you have any overriding variables I have to take in consideration?
Code:
external.override.variables.txt=http://DOMAIN/swf/gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt

EmMeX

Sep 26, 2012
In your overriding variables file you have
Code:
seasonalcurrencyindicator.currency=103seasonalcurrencyindicator.enabled=falseseasonalcurrencyindicator.page=diamonds
ads.domain=roomenterad.habblet.enabled=true
diamonds.enabled=truecamera.enabled=falsebuilders.club.enabled=falsetoolbar.stories.enabled=false
supersaverads.video.promo.development.mode=falsesupersaverads.video.promo.enabled=false
offers.enabled=falseoffers.sponsorpay.appid=0offers.supersonic.enabled=false
avatareditor.promohabbos=http://playhablife.net/swf/gamedata/habblet/xml/promo_habbos.xml
game.center.default_game=basejumpgame.center.enabled=truegame.center.promoted_game=basejump
embed.showInRoomInfo=truesms.identity.verification.button.enabled=falsesms.identity.verification.enabled=false

Please remove these lines or correct them by placing each entry on its own line.
I am pretty certain that this line in specific is the one that is causing your error:
Code:

But all of the lines mentioned initially are faulty.

Also you did not remove your domain's name in the overriding variables post, if you wanted to remove that as you did in your first post. A heads up :)

SBste01

Dec 16, 2013
In your overriding variables file you have
Code:
seasonalcurrencyindicator.currency=103seasonalcurrencyindicator.enabled=falseseasonalcurrencyindicator.page=diamonds
diamonds.enabled=truecamera.enabled=falsebuilders.club.enabled=falsetoolbar.stories.enabled=false
supersaverads.video.promo.development.mode=falsesupersaverads.video.promo.enabled=false
offers.enabled=falseoffers.sponsorpay.appid=0offers.supersonic.enabled=false
avatareditor.promohabbos=http://playhablife.net/swf/gamedata/habblet/xml/promo_habbos.xml
game.center.default_game=basejumpgame.center.enabled=truegame.center.promoted_game=basejump
embed.showInRoomInfo=truesms.identity.verification.button.enabled=falsesms.identity.verification.enabled=false

Please remove these lines or correct them by placing each entry on its own line.
I am pretty certain that this line in specific is the one that is causing your error:
Code:

But all of the lines mentioned initially are faulty.

Also you did not remove your domain's name in the overriding variables post, if you wanted to remove that as you did in your first post. A heads up :)
Thanks, that works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread