client area does not load for some people

LOOKATYOU

May 9, 2011
Hello, i have a habbo retro was all working fine for a while, recently something strange happened,

i have 2 computers in my house both on hamachi
we could both play at one point, but recently i cant get on
the client goes to 100 percent, loads partly then redirects to the me page.
but yet the SECOND person on another computer (not the same as the server) can connect perfect.

extra information that may be helpful

1.Retro is on hamachi,
2.Both computers are linked to it (even with firewall off)
3.using plusemu revision 2
4.using braincms

No changes was recently made, i even attempted to make a new account that also faild,
if i try to access my account on the second computer, this will work perfect,
but for some reason no accounts will work on the computer 1
please note this use to work yesterday before going bed, no changed or server reboot since then untill i noticed the error, i then tried a reboot.
no error is shown in the logs, or in the console, even in debug.
any help would be grate

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Any logs from the emulator after disconnection?
Are all the links in your external variables and external override variables set up correctly? (Linking to your own files etc via the Hamachi IP instead of "127.0.0.1" or "localhost")

LOOKATYOU

May 9, 2011
Any logs from the emulator after disconnection?
Are all the links in your external variables and external override variables set up correctly? (Linking to your own files etc via the Hamachi IP instead of "127.0.0.1" or "localhost")
Yes, as mentioned above the hotel worked the night before, no changes was made since that, no errors showing in the emulator, even when ran in debug.

no errors in any of the log files for the emulator either.

the client gets to 100 percent, loads the hotel view then redirects to the me page right after,
all links correctly set to the hamachi ip, firewall was disabled along with any antiviruses i had enabled.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yes, as mentioned above the hotel worked the night before, no changes was made since that, no errors showing in the emulator, even when ran in debug.

no errors in any of the log files for the emulator either.

the client gets to 100 percent, loads the hotel view then redirects to the me page right after,
all links correctly set to the hamachi ip, firewall was disabled along with any antiviruses i had enabled.
Here’s a thought. Stop using god damn Hamachi.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Cant you read ? As mentioned above we did stop using hamachi and used a vps but same issue please read before pointless responses.
Clearly you’re setting up something wrong.

BrainCMS with PlusEMU is a extremely easy setup with multiple tutorials offered on here. Make sure you’re following every step in the tutorial, including using the right Habbo.swf that corresponds with the emulator version.
Post automatically merged:

Users who are viewing this thread