Classic Habbo - v31 - 2009 - Economy - Games - Groups - Guides & more features!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackopacko

Dec 5, 2015
Hiya! Trying to get into the client but it doesn't work. After registering the site crashes everytime I try to enter it and the same with the hotel. It says that ''findretros.com
redirected you too many times.''

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
You can now browse community photos people have taken! Inspired by the Habbo currently does.

Head over to to have a look yourself :)
Not sure if aware but some strange things being published on the photo's page...

KWk4vqe.png

Huge fan of ClassicHabbo although I seem to have forgotten my details - oops!

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Not sure if aware but some strange things being published on the photo's page...

KWk4vqe.png

Huge fan of ClassicHabbo although I seem to have forgotten my details - oops!

If you know your username and email, account recovery will be available soon.

Also the images are now by default greyscale because the sepia made them lose colour, you can view them in sepia again by adding ?sepia or &sepia like so:

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Hey @Quackster unfortunately I dont. I either signed up as Roper or Veelox and I havent a clue what password I used. Never mind :(

I was referring to the random dogin the feed. Very realistic for a pixel game!

Riz

Apr 25, 2012
Too bad that I cant access the oldschool version on MacBook. But i'd prefer the BETA version over all the new versions aswel so thats ok.

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
The attention to detail on this retro is remarkable. Classic Habbo truly lives up to it's name. It's like a timemachine in your web browser that takes you back to 2010. Not only is the retro itself good, but the players are quite friendly. And people care about rare trading which makes it more fun, and makes it mean something if you gamble. It's amazing how there's players from so many parts of the world. It shows you how people really do value old school Habbo, and it's definitely one of a kind. I hope it stays open for the years to come.

If you haven't played this yet, I'm not sure why you're waiting. I wish I would have tried it earlier, it's the most worthwhile retro by ten fold.

Jhoiik

Apr 22, 2014
Pff best memories, i wish to have it and open a hotel spanish.. alot of people will like to play old school.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
There is an overwhelming majority of Spanish players on this particular retro lol.
There's quite a lot of diversity though, as the server auto gives new people the badge of the country they're connecting from, you can see who's from where if they chose to display their badge. :)

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
There's quite a lot of diversity though, as the server auto gives new people the badge of the country they're connecting from, you can see who's from where if they chose to display their badge. :)
I would say more diversity than .com even haha

InWorld

Apr 21, 2020
Honestly i have to say "amazing works". Everythings work perfectly and it seems that you did a huge rework on the CMS.

However your daily credit system giving 120c seems really light. Otherwise it's a really great job you did there !

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Honestly i have to say "amazing works". Everythings work perfectly and it seems that you did a huge rework on the CMS.

However your daily credit system giving 120c seems really light. Otherwise it's a really great job you did there !

A strict economy is much better.

Nice to see this hotel still doing good, Alex! With the amount of effort put into this project, it's very much deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread