Circinus CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizer

Feb 21, 2019
Dear members,

Few weeks ago I started a new project after finishing Cosmic CMS. In my eyes Cosmic is good enough now to stop developing on it. I just only patch some issues what people reports to me. Circinus front-end is created in Vue and for the backend i use Ares, together with Dome we are also going to let circinus play an important role in this project.

• Circinus haves a custom made layout, in Habbo nextgen style.
  • Circinus works with Arcturus Morningstar and the upcoming Nitro project
  • Many features in the housekeeping; like catalogue editor and stuff.
  • SPA Vue project (no page reload).
  • Open development
Frontend previews

Github

Last edited:

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Looking good Raizer, Although it looks a like a few of the CMS's ive seen around but overall good job!

Raizer

Feb 21, 2019
Thans:)
Post automatically merged:

Some design improvements.

unknown_1.png

Registering done

Last edited:

jognisitru

Nov 10, 2020
Few weeks ago I started a new project after finishing Cosmic CMS. In my eyes Cosmic is good enough now to stop developing on it. I just only patch some issues what people reports to me.
Have you finished Cosmic??? Forgive me if i'm wrong but the catalog manager in housekeeping doesn't work for me and it seems that a marketplace feature got started but was not finished?

Raizer

Feb 21, 2019
Catalogue isnt finished yet, and I dont. Also deleted marketplace for like 8 months now and I dont bring it back

Customloader => done

Last edited:

Raizer

Feb 21, 2019
Circinus made alot of progress programwise. We changed the base to typescript and also we implemented mobx. Im quite happy of the progession we made. Now the only thing to do is implement stuff. :) So if there are any suggestions let us know below!

Last edited:

Bop

May 28, 2020
Circinus made alot of progress programwise. We changed the base to typescript and also we implemented mobx. Im quite happy of the progession we made. Now the only thing to do is implement stuff. :) So if there are any suggestions let us know below!

Built in Shop and more control for Staff members through Staff Panel so things don’t have to be edited through database or config file constantly.

Reactions: doe

doe

Jan 29, 2021
Built in Shop and more control for Staff members through Staff Panel so things don’t have to be edited through database or config file constantly.
Yeah that would be a step forward for the beginners in this scene. In the phoenix era the german scene had someone that programmed his own emulator with a installationsetup where you only type your mysql and webserver settings. no database upgrade, no configs, just starting the software and woosh...

Kongen123645

Mar 10, 2020
Dear members,

Few weeks ago I started a new project after finishing Cosmic CMS. In my eyes Cosmic is good enough now to stop developing on it. I just only patch some issues what people reports to me. Circinus front-end is created in Vue and for the backend i use Ares, together with Dome we are also going to let circinus play an important role in this project.

• Circinus haves a custom made layout, in Habbo nextgen style.
  • Circinus works with Arcturus Morningstar and the upcoming Nitro project
  • Many features in the housekeeping; like catalogue editor and stuff.
  • SPA Vue project (no page reload).
  • Open development
Frontend previews

Github

h
Can you help me setup cosmic for arcturus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread