Christmas Gift for a Girl?

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
So, let me start by saying. This isn't my first girlfriend that I had to buy something for. I'm just stuck...

I've dated girls in the past, one of which lasted a little over a year (hell can exist within a year). We broke up a long time ago, around 2-3 years ago to be honest. We started dating in January, so it was quite some time into the relationship when Christmas came around so I knew her pretty good and what she wanted. I've dated a couple girls in between, but it didn't work out – which I'm glad it didn't to be honest. So, I need some advice. I've been dating this girl for a month exactly today. I know her alright, but she won't tell me what she wants. I was going to get her a lululemon gift card but that is also pretty mainstream. This girl I am dating now is completely opposite of my ex – she said she didn't want anything for Christmas but she told me she got me something – I'm not going to be that guy that doesn't get his girlfriend a gift either. Although we've only been dating for a month, that's not an excuse to not get her something.

So my main question is, what would be a good gift for her for Christmas? she gives good head and tail, so it needs to be good

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Since you haven't been dating long I would avoid anything too expensive. If you can, get a gift with meaning. Perhaps a small gift that relates to your first date or that will remind you both of something you've done together. If this isn't ideal, you could use the Christmas gift to setup something like a night away with a hotel room or some movie passes.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Since you haven't been dating long I would avoid anything too expensive. If you can, get a gift with meaning. Perhaps a small gift that relates to your first date or that will remind you both of something you've done together. If this isn't ideal, you could use the Christmas gift to setup something like a night away with a hotel room or some movie passes.
Pffft fuck that be like me and get your bitch what ever looks girly and is around $30 bucks or go a little heigher and she will give you bj ;)

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Buy her a default gift, like a ring or nice necklace - every girl likes them.

Manuela

May 27, 2016
As a grill myself I'd reccomend a dildo so that she can explore her sexual fantasies and hopefully perfom them with you.

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
ive always told myself if i ever got a gf then victorias secrets would be the perfect gift, girls love that store.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
What about a vibrator? That way she can be happy and so can you.

I'm guessing she's fit (had to google lululemon shit it came up with yoga) I say get her the gift card and she can buy yoga pants, don't forget to show us pic with them on tho

Users who are viewing this thread